It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama manipulating the stock market?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

www.wnd.com

The Obama administration has organized a major push by the Federal Reserve to jawbone the economy and boost the stock market, Jerome Corsi's Red Alert reports.
Economist Michael Bolser told Corsi the Federal Reserve is deliberately manipulating the Dow by injecting billions of repurchase agreements, or "repos," into the market in conjunction with a rare interview Sunday by Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke on the CBS "60 Minutes" television show.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.stockmarketimplode.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread444962/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread442122/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread442122/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread378699/pg1

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The title of this article should read "Is the FED manipulating the market" cause this has been going on long before Obama took office. After reading that article I l looked at yesterdays market (Monday March 23) after Obama's big announcement in which the Dow closed 400 points higher and noticed how light the volume of trading was.

This NY investing group explains how the FED has used similar means to boost the market to coincide with political needs:

Can we still rely on the DJIA or the S&P as a barometer of the market? Because all this upbeat news sure doesn't jibe with what I see outside my door.

Short list of stocks which seem to benefit the most from unusual market manipulation:
American International Group, Inc. (AIG)
Bank Of America CP (BAC)
Barclays (BCS)
Citigroup, Inc. (C)
Credit Suisse Group (CS)
Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB)
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS)
JP Morgan Chase Co. (JPM)
HSBC Finance Corp. (HTB)
Merrill Lynch (FOA)
Morgan Stanley (MS)
Sovereign Bancorp (SOV-PC)
SunTrust Banks, Inc. (STI)
US Bancorp (USB)
Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC)

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

When SEC will ended up with CRIMEX over gold manipulation, they will check that out for sure !

There is nothing like a free market !

PPT was created with Reagan after oct. 1987.

And somehow it is OK, that markets should be protected against raids, or hostile and deliberate attacks with an aim to destabilize a country.

It is otherwise if PPT is just a gimmick to sustain an artificial market or a busted ballon.

My opinion.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
not directly, but they might be manipulating it to make him look good.

i like the saying "a saint should be guilty until proven innocent" - works for mother teresa, and Obama should be put under it

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
No Obama isn't.
But if he undid the corrupt things the previous idiots in the SEC did.
Then it would make it much harder for the people who do manipulate it.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I was wondering the very same thing, myself. Not about Obama, but if there was an ulterior motive behind the scenes. He is so charismatic, that I think his election was engineered for a purpose that we are yet to see.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sizzle, as to your post, Maybe this video can shed some light as to the master plan!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I dont know if its Obama but the feds themselves. How can banks suddnely post huge gains when they were broke and bankrupt only months ago?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Answer - NO. He's not smart enough.

Are his keepers and those around him manipulating the market?
Answer - You betchya.

Of course his bildeberger masters are running things exactly the way they want. They are the ones that set everything in motion and pulled the 'tank the economy' trigger when they wanted it.

Obama is just a tool. And a nitwit. He's not manipulating the markets.

top topics

join