It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN report says Israel used boy as human shield

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

UN report says Israel used boy as human shield

washingtontimes.com

GENEVA (AP) - Israeli soldiers used an 11-year-old Palestinian boy as a human shield during the war against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, U.N. human rights experts said Monday.

The Israeli Defense force ordered the boy to walk in front of soldiers being fired on in the Gaza neighborhood of Tel al-Hawa and enter buildings before them, said the U.N. secretary-general's envoy for protecting children in armed conflict.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
So now we have the same accusations israel taunted Hamas for doing. But as alwasy standards are ok, double standards are twice as good.

I find it really frustrating that different countries around the world are still neglecting the facts about the atrocities which was commited in the socalled "war" in Gaza.

Best regards.

Loke.

washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"Coomaraswamy accused Israeli soldiers of shooting Palestinian children, bulldozing a home with a woman and child still inside, and shelling a building they had ordered civilians into a day earlier."

I don't know, it sounds like she is just against Isreal. Which isn't really a bad thing. Just seems she is a little biased on the subject. She throws around alot of accusations without any actual proof.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loke. So now we have the same accusations israel taunted Hamas for doing. But as always standards are ok, double standards are twice as good.

I expect that you will soon hear denunciations of the UN as a result of your posting. Either that or the sound of crickets...

Good catch.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
"Coomaraswamy accused Israeli soldiers of shooting Palestinian children, bulldozing a home with a woman and child still inside, and shelling a building they had ordered civilians into a day earlier."

I don't know, it sounds like she is just against Isreal. Which isn't really a bad thing. Just seems she is a little biased on the subject. She throws around alot of accusations without any actual proof.

Some of these things sound very unbelievable like you have said.(without proof that is)

I believe the bomb shelling of a school was debunked on another thread that UN accused Isreal of doing am I correct?

if this one turns out to be a lie as well, then I think its safe to say the UN is out to get Israel...

[edit on 24-3-2009 by dankanight13]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dankanight13

Why in the world would UN be out to get israel when the same UN gave the jewish people a part og Palenstine years ago?

Best regards.

Loke.

new topics

top topics

join