It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sugardaddy.com The meat market for CEO's and Gold Diggers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ladies, does your man make less than a six-figure income? Does he drive a Lexus that is over 3 years old? Is he under indictment by the SEC for running a ponzi scheme? Well you don’t have to take that shame any longer, dump that zero and get yourself a hero at SugarDaddy.com

At SugarDaddy.com we pre screen all of our guys to ensure that only the most qualified men are listed. We match you based on our unique 21 point evaluation system which includes only the most important factors, like; portfolio size, any heart conditions you should be aware of, his credit score, and what assets he has in offshore bank accounts. Ensuring you meet only the most successful men.

With your subscription to SugarDaddy.com you also receive helpful dating tips such as;

How to avoid the prenuptial agreement trap, with tears and threats that he doesn’t love you.

Sex tips guaranteed to make him change his will.

And how to hide assets in case your man is convicted of embezzlement.

Visit SugarDaddy.com today. Your plastic surgeon worked too hard for you to date anyone less than the best.

Gentlemen, are you sick of the constant threat of a sexual harassment suit by your secretary? Does your lady have crows’ feet? Does she want to talk to you about your relationship? Is she over 28? Well ditch that old maid and visit Sugar Daddy.com today.

At SugarDaddy.com we pre screen all of our candidates to meet your exacting specifications. Including cup size, fathers estimated estate value, age, and intellect. Insuring that your match will be both beautiful and brainless.

You have worked to hard to have to put up with a partner that might take half of it away in a divorce. Even if you don’t loose it all in an anti trust suit there is no need for your spouse to take the rest. Visit SugarDaddy.com today.

Included with your membership to SugarDaddy.com are helpful tips such as:

Keeping your “other family” from ruining your relationship.

How to make sure she is really on the pill.

And how to convince her that signing the pre nup makes your relationship that much stronger.

Visit SugarDaddy.com today because honestly gentlemen, you’re going to pay for “it” one way or another.

[edit on 3/24/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i was ragy when i readed the first couple of lines,but when i looked that they offer solution for man too...well its fair i guess rock on (:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
i was ragy when i readed the first couple of lines,but when i looked that they offer solution for man too...well its fair i guess rock on (:

Ragy? wtf is Ragy?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It actually is a website.

www.sugardaddyforme.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Omg, WUK -

I've heard of this site. Even worse, I've actually been there!

(call it morbid curiousity...)

I browsed through the local "Sugar Daddies" in my area and I was insanely creeped out by what I saw and read.

Long story short?

I'm much better off with my sweet, dear, dirt poor husband. But I knew that before I checked the site.

*edit - not enough coffee this morning, can't spell or format correctly until the second cup.

[edit on 3/24/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I wouldnt want to know what the Sugar Mommas on that site look like

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i meen i got in rage that they a have a site that hooks up golddigers with rich guis,but then i saw there are also woman for sale so ok..theres fairness XD
i havet checked the site..its probably fun huh xD

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Is it any worse than than the website that is for people in a commited relationship-:shk:- but want some on the side...

I forget the name of the site but it was advertised on the air on a radio station...seriously.

Found it!

ashleymadison.com

It's slogan is something like "For people in relationships that desire a little extra"

answers.yahoo.com...

[edit on 3/25/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Thats right, I know about that site. It's for cheaters. I saw those commercials on CNN a few times.

:shk:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

whatukno
ATS Concierge/Matchmaker/Salesman

Honey, you'd give Patti a run for her money!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

In these tough economic times romance can be an effective tool to combat this recession.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

In these tough economic times romance can be an effective tool to combat this recession.

That depends on what "tool" you are marketing there, honey...!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Stillalive

Ragy? wtf is Ragy?

i meen i got in rage that they a have a site that hooks up golddigers with rich guis,but then i saw there are also woman for sale so ok..theres fairness XD
i havet checked the site..its probably fun huh xD

Thanks for clearing that up!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Are you checking out my "tool"?

perv.

top topics

join