It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bart Sibrel and all Apollo Moon hoax debunked here!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The two camps always work with the following lemmas:
Fake photos => fake landings
vs
real landings => real photos

But what if the landings were real and the photos were fake.
There are several good reasons to think that the astronauts couldn't take good photos on the moon.
If Nixon saw lousy photos taken by the astronauts and very good photos made in a studio which were looking like they were taken on the moon, isn't it conceivable that he might have chosen the latter?
I have good reasons to think that there are severe problems with the photos which can't be overlooked.
I have made a thread to explain what these problems were, which make very difficult for me to accept these photos have been taken on the moon.
See my thread (at the end I give a link to a video I made on youtube

www.angelfire.com...

I have made this video in two versions: one for large monitors (by default), and another one for small monitors you can accede by clicking a link at the start of the thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by krusty6

My girlfriend Kirsten and I did our own version of the fake Sibrel video. We got the "Astronauts Gone Wild " video from Sibrel's own web site and then we used imovie to edit. The only editing that we did do was adding 2 or 3 freeze frames. Note how with this simple addition of freeze frames, one can immediately see that the film is dubbed. An important discovery, proof of Sibrel's involvement in the hoax. The man is disgusting.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well perhaps your gf should enroll to study video technology before posting such garbage. Report back in few years when you've done your studies.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join