It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China voices support for new world currency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Seems all the major players are getting in line and positioning their support for the new world order financial system and world currency...

"This is a global problem and it demands a global solution" - Bush, Obama and etc....

Talk about "problem-solution" and "order out of chaos"

"China has expressed support for Russia’s proposal to hand the IMF the power to create a new supra-national global currency in response to the call for an alternative to the U.S. dollar as the world reserve currency." from infowars.com

Full Article

also, glenn beck comments

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicman

Yeah, and did ya see the glenn beck interview with ron paul? Paul went on record talking about the coming g-20 meeting next month and how they were gonna develop and bring about the new currency and there was nothing we could do about it. Our own politicians won't even have a say so in this matter at all! And to think that some people post in this forum that there is NO such thing as new world order?????????

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I think they ignore it so that they can sleep at night... I sure know I lost some nights of sleep when I started cracking the matrix myself, and we all know that is not fun, however it is worth the price to free your mind (wow, I sound like morpheus, how did that happen
... and no, I have not seen that ron paul video with glenn but I will search it in you tube right away....

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
ctv2.theglobeandmail.com...

" China calls for new global currency
Joe McDonald, The Associated Press Posted at Tuesday, March 24, 2009 EDT
BEIJING — China is calling for a new global currency controlled by the International Monetary Fund, stepping up pressure ahead of a London summit of global leaders for changes to a financial system dominated by the U.S. dollar and western governments.
The comments, in an essay by the Chinese central bank governor released late Monday, reflect Beijing's growing assertiveness in economic affairs.
China is expected to press for developing countries to have a bigger say in finance when leaders of the Group of 20 major economies meet April 2 in London to discuss the global crisis."

I guess everybody is getting in on this act. First Russia, then the EU, now China. Top this off with the bank closure rumours in other threads and this actually looks like it can happen.

Very, very scary!

top topics

join