It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Eisenhower Meets the Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The story about Eisenhower's February 1954 trip to Palm Springs for a winter holiday, and his subsequent late Saturday night disappearance, has fueled rumors that Eisenhower traveled to nearby Edwards Air Force Base to meet with aliens.

"One of the most persistent is a story that President Eisenhower visited Edwards Air Force Base in early 1954, and either viewed the bodies of dead aliens and the wreckage of their craft, or met with live aliens on some sort of diplomatic mission to earth."

Have you heard about this? Something about giving up the nukes in return for alien technology? Sounds like an interesting tale if it holds true...

Link

[edit on 23-3-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I've always found this story to be intriguing. The official explanation as I recall; was that Eisenhower just went to the dentist, but they never found any evidence of him going to any dentist that day. This thread should be interesting.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
FWIW,

Here are some past discussions on ATS pertaining to Eisenhower's "supposed" meeting with aliens...

ATS: Eisenhower + aliens

Hope this helps.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So he was supposed to go to the dentist eh?
Kind of strange, I wounder what came out of the meeting.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Story I heard was, Eisenhower was vacationing in Palm Springs, had an emergency 'dental appointment'.....

From Palm Springs to Edwards AFB in Palmdale is a relatively short hop....

This story has some legs, it would seem......

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If he went to the dentist why is there no record of it?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The thought that the President would setup a meeting with aliens with only a chicken wing, a chipped cap, and a local civilian dentist for cover seems a little incredulous to me.

I think the more likely answer is that he was sneaking off for another one of his secret rendezvous with one of his mistresses. When the press noticed that he was missing.....well, here comes the wing the cap and the wide eyed country doc.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There have been quite a few decent first and second hand witnesses. I really enjoy this story because yes, it does seem to have 'legs'!

The stories are really cool, but annoyingly i can't find the quotations. My favourite was the story of an electrician who was doing work at the time and saw them meet at the end of the runway...argh...such a cool story....Can't find the page...The story does remind me of a pair of brothers on the kevin smith show who had met a guy with info on the UN meeting but that was classed as bs on coasttocoast and dreamland felt similarly...

I better check out the original thread on this topic and find that electricians story!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Punch up 'Holloman AFB+ufo' very interesting reads. There has been a few supposedly meetings with gov't officials in the past.

I bring up Holloman because as an Air Force brat, we were stationed at Holloman from 1966 to 1970. Pops at that time was the "Flightline Security Squadron Commander" there at Holloman. Supposedly a Ufo landed on the flightline around that time. All I can find for the time frame is 1972,some say '71 and one says '70. Years back while searching, I thought I found an article stating this happened in '69 but can't now.

My father retired in '76 with 22yrs in. He's still very military. He will not devulge anything in the Air Force that I think he might be in the know about. What's strange to me about this time frame is that he had this prestigous job duty and right after this duty he was sent to 'Tule AFB' in Greenland on TDY to live in an "icebox" as he says, for a year while mom and us six kids got transferred to the now defunked 'Webb AFB' in Big Springs,Tx. We were not allowed to live on base. He says that was our mother's choice but I remember her always complaining about having to go onto base for our appts. and the BX (base exchange).

He was a navigator by trade and flew everything from the 'Goonie birds' in the Phillipines to C 130s,141s and C 5s. Asking him why the Air Force sent him to a 'weather station' so late in his career right after him being a 'Squadron Commander' all he has to say is "The Air Force thought I needed to be cooled off."

I constantly tell him that all I want from him when he passes on is his journals which he denied having any. Now he just ask what do I want them for? I've told him I just want to know about some of the things he might have been involved in. His reply "All thats declassified now". My retort was "Is your name on any of it?" His answer "Awl no."

I may not find out anything for quite some time. He's 75 now and our family is cursed with the 'life longevity(?) gene!'

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Have heard of the meeting but the details are scarce or differen't depending on where you get the info.

I personally think this is one of many meetings but was just one of the times where it wasn't covered up good enough.

We forget that even the gov and gov officials make mistakes.....we are all human after all , they are not immune from mistakes no matter how powerful or smart you think they are.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think it is worth-noting that; there is a certain document relevant to this subject, and the authenticity-rating is 'high' on MajesticDocuments.com,,

Eisenhower Briefing Document

Dated 18 November 1952

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

YES! Majorian....this is currently hot topic of discussion....some dispute it as 'fake'....it is a great debate!!

I have seen some say, 'Well, the dates are in the wrong format'

Many others chime in with the age, circa 1950s....and perhaps the people typing weren't thoroughly briefed on certain protocols....these were 'Heady' times!!

As to 'Majic'.....which seems to be the derivation of the original 'Majestic 12' concept.....it is Humanly possible to understand how we limit the syllables.....especially when it comes to something way beyond 'secret'....

The very term 'Majic' is a homophone for 'magic'....it works very well...sorry to blow open the mystery....

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Oh, I'm not saying it's actually 'authentic' or not.. I don't really know. I just thought it to be relevant to the subject at hand, concerning Eisenhower meeting with ET's..

On a side note.. Wasn't Edwards Airforce Base actually called Holoman in the past? .. it was renamed or something, or vice-versa?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This story has been beaten to death here...on to the next

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Good question....ask 'GEO1066'....

I think he has a story to tell, when possible.

Not to talk on behalf of him, not my place....just scroll up to see his post...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yeah, Ike met the Alien King.
Almost had a heart attack.
Nixon was to takeover.

My theory is the Alien King was Hitler.

Thus the apparent nervous Ike at his farewell address.
Imagine the US killing all those Nazis and the head
guys on both sides survived.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

The story about Eisenhower's February 1954 trip to Palm Springs for a winter holiday, and his subsequent late Saturday night disappearance, has fueled rumors that Eisenhower traveled to nearby Edwards Air Force Base to meet with aliens.

"One of the most persistent is a story that President Eisenhower visited Edwards Air Force Base in early 1954, and either viewed the bodies of dead aliens and the wreckage of their craft, or met with live aliens on some sort of diplomatic mission to earth."

Have you heard about this? Something about giving up the nukes in return for alien technology? Sounds like an interesting tale if it holds true...

Link

[edit on 23-3-2009 by SuperSlovak]

Some interesting additional information to the alleged Eisenhower visit to Holloman AFB.

UFO researcher Art Campbell is interviewed about the alleged Eisenhower visit to Holloman AFB on Feb. 9, 1955

(You can hear tapes of some very credible sounding witnesses he found that were willing to come forward - one saw a saucer land on the runway, one saw second one in the air and another claims he saw Eisenhower enter the disc on the runway and stayed for about 45 minutes. Campbell's online book has some interesting photos of Eisenhower and Air Force One, in those days a C-121 Constellation, commonly known as a connie.)

The Audio - about one hour, but worth it.

www.ipodshows.net...(6-23-08)-1.wma
Sorry, I did not get part one working well but they are both at the site link below.

www.ipodshows.net...

Source: www.ipodshows.net... (For more info click on the ufo case book link.)

Credit for this info. Andrew Johnson

[edit on 7/4/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

There is a version circulating that it was infact Truman who met with the Aliens

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My understanding from my read and research is that Eisenhower made a deal with some creatures, agreed to let them experiment on humans in exchange for technology, but they were not to hurt the humans.

Instead, the humans are tortured and eaten alive.

And they are not aliens, but rather demons who are confined to live underground because they mated with humans.

I believe all the presidents and high up politicians have personal meetings with these creatures, have all spent time in the DUMBs, witnessed the tortures and experimentations done on human adults and children.

Eisenhower warned of the military industrial complex, which is the black ops, the Nazi supermen eugencists who are breeding chimera monsters underground and will use these creatures to pull off a fake alien invasion scam.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join