It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Eisenhower Meets the Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
My understanding from my read and research is that Eisenhower made a deal with some creatures, agreed to let them experiment on humans in exchange for technology, but they were not to hurt the humans.

Instead, the humans are tortured and eaten alive.

And they are not aliens, but rather demons who are confined to live underground because they mated with humans.

I believe all the presidents and high up politicians have personal meetings with these creatures, have all spent time in the DUMBs, witnessed the tortures and experimentations done on human adults and children.

Eisenhower warned of the military industrial complex, which is the black ops, the Nazi supermen eugencists who are breeding chimera monsters underground and will use these creatures to pull off a fake alien invasion scam.

Do you have sources for any of this or am I just to take your word that there are secret Nazi supermen breeding monsters while demon aliens eat children?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JensLekman

The topic he was referring to is what Phil Schnieder had to say (you can take him anyway you want)-

www.dldewey.com...

The Fire Fight At Dulce Base:

"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was the reality, and the fire-fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident. I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep. At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert, and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I was headed down there, we found outselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I was attacked and I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there. About 40 more came down after this started, and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts. Anyway, I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that. I didn't get really interested in UFO technology until I started work at Area 51, north of Las Vegas. After about two years recuperating after the 1979 incident, I went back to work for Morrison and Knudson, EG&G and other companies. At Area 51, they were testing all kinds of peculiar spacecraft. How many people here are familiar with Bob Lazar's story? He was a physicist working at Area 51 trying to decipher the propulsion factor in some of these craft.

His whole lecture is at the above site. Interesting and if anything,entertaininng-enjoy.

<< 1   >>

join