It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting the dots of disasters...LITERALLY??? Masonic map of disasters...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm not sure I'm sold on this, but the streets of DC obviously have masonic symbols so its not too far fetched...

www.popmodal.com...

The ultimate proof would be if something happens in Miami... what about the point in the ocean?

Somehow I doubt this but I will always keep it mind just in case.

Sorry if this is old.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Its a Saint Brigitta video.
They are completely stupid.
Some of the things in there video's are complete junk.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
While that is rather interesting... I'm going to be a downer here saying that:

It is rather easy to create a triangle on any map.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sorry wasn't aware of them. It does seem as random as some numerology videos I've seen. I just try not to doubt everything just like I try not to believe everything. Thanks for the heads up though...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueminatti
[The ultimate proof would be if something happens in Miami... what about the point in the ocean? ]

The 'point in the ocean' could be the location of a cruise ship, for example.

I don't think they'd dare carry out any more attacks, as it would be more obvious.

The bad news for them is that it would ruin their magickal ritual not to carry out their attacks in those locations, which means they have offended their powers that be, because the ritual is not yet complete, and that means bad luck for their plans

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well its a strange one to be honest. At first I'm thinking that it is not a Masonic symbol, some times its easy to see something if your looking hard enough. I think that the video creator may just be seeing what he/she wishes too. I'm sure that there have been numerous more disasters and that if you added a few more that symbol would be taken away and made redundant. However i did watch the secret architecture of Washington and i have seen the Maps of Washington so i wouldn't put this past those tricky Masons. Two sides to every story.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
well i guess I can put this to rest, but i remember the first time i saw the DC maps which could also be said that anybody can make a triangle on a map, but don't worry, im not delirious about this yet, but you better believe I wont forget about this... Juuuuuuust in case...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueminatti

Anyone can say anything with the DC maps. It really doesn't require much effort...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1cd6502d9d6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The video makes a prediction for: South Florida (the Miami-Dade county area, which, coincidentally, selected George W. Bush as president), Kansas, Nebraska, Alabama and the Gulf of Mexico (near the northeast coast of Mexico).

I'm convinced by the straight lines, but I'm not convinced that it's either the Masonic square and compass, or some sort of distorted pentagram. A true conspiracy would involve shapes that are a bit more symmetrical, like the streets of Washington, DC.

The point in the ocean may have been part of the path of Hurricane Katrina

Somehow, this reminds me of turn-based strategy games

The end talks about honeybees, which is interesting, because the bee is a symbol in Freemasonry.

The word "avoid" is misspelled, which is typical of native speakers of the Scandinavian languages.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

new topics

top topics

join