It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the Roswell visitors from future Earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't discount the theory that our visitors are our very own descendants, tens of thousands of years in the future. But they do look very different from us, why is that ? Evolution !

The human brain may evolve & gradually increase in size as our activities tend more to the mental rather than the physical. But why are our visitors so physically small ? Lack of nutrition, perhaps ? They seem always to be dropping by to take samples of vegetable & animal matter. Perhaps the future Earth is barren, without much life & they're trying to re-create Eden.

If they are from the future there must be some recognisable pattern for their visits. Most accounts of their visits come from the northern hemisphere, perhaps they want to see life before a nuclear war destroys our part of the world ?

I'm thinking out loud now & not doing myself any great favours !

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Are YOU an alien? oh and that's funny because i also had a "pet" cactus named Mr. Green!

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Donnie Darko]

I dont think so! No I saw a green humanoid alien in 2004 with very dark black eyes. Best thing I came up with was a hybrid mix of human/reptile/grey but since then Ive found out about several alien races that match this description..sort of, but I dont think I'll ever know for sure. My husband saw it too which I am eternally grateful for, this fact has kept me sane all these years, the fact I cant be mad because another saw it too.

Thats a cute name for a "pet" cactus Mr Green! In a way I wish it had been a cactus I saw!!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Reports of genetic manipulation and human/alien hybrids make a lot more sense if the 'aliens' are already gentically related to us.

Travis Walton reported seeing greys in tandem with more convential looking human 'aliens'. Perhaps rather than evolution being the driving factor (which presumably would take many thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years to change a human to a grey) there will be some kind of genetic manipulation in the future, splitting in humanity into separate castes. If you imagine a future humanity that is capable of Faster-Than-Light travel then they will undoubtedly colonise other star sytems. It may be that the human race alters itself to cope with differing environments on alien worlds.

The problem with time-travel though is the inevitable time paradoxes it creates. And if you accept the parallel worlds theory as a way around these paradoxes then altering the past would never affect your own timeline, time would simply proceed onwards in a separate parallel universe.

Where the time travel theory makes more sense than the ETH is it kind of explains why these beings are so interested in us and also why they are so desparate to keep their presence hidden - to try and minimise or control changes to the timeline.

It could also explain why the aliens are generally all humanoid (where we would expect a wide range of forms) although presumably any sufficiently advanced extraterrestrial race could simply take on the form of the race they were observing in order to better study, infiltrate etc.

Good thread OP, some interesting ideas.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Where the time travel theory makes more sense than the ETH is it kind of explains why these beings are so interested in us and also why they are so desparate to keep their presence hidden - to try and minimise or control changes to the timeline.

Very interesting theory and one that makes complete sense. This explains why they ARE so interested in us and also why they are so desperate to hide their presence from us, the less we see and know the more chance they have of altering their time lines with minimal changes.

The time travel wave theory also helps to explain why UFOs sudddenly appear and disappear .

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Nice, sums up a lot of my own thoughts very well.

I might add that this could also explain the reluctance for disclosure by our own government.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lass
I wouldn't discount the theory that our visitors are our very own descendants, tens of thousands of years in the future. But they do look very different from us, why is that ? Evolution !

The human brain may evolve & gradually increase in size as our activities tend more to the mental rather than the physical. But why are our visitors so physically small ? Lack of nutrition, perhaps ? They seem always to be dropping by to take samples of vegetable & animal matter. Perhaps the future Earth is barren, without much life & they're trying to re-create Eden.

If they are from the future there must be some recognisable pattern for their visits. Most accounts of their visits come from the northern hemisphere, perhaps they want to see life before a nuclear war destroys our part of the world ?

I'm thinking out loud now & not doing myself any great favours !

I'm not trying to stick up for any side, but am curious as to why you believe we are evolving? We don't even have medical records that go back a hundred years, but someone puts random bones together and says we came from apes and every one accepts this?

If evolution is happening, why aren't monkey's smart or at least less hairy? Do you understand the amount of divergence we are talking about?

I mean if we were monkeys and split from them, what happened? That must of been a real traumatic change for mape....our ancestor, but I just find it strange that we are the only animal that evolved to such a high level and the monkeys got shafted not to mention they don't have the same number of chromosomes, but hey we can always make something up to dumb ourselves down. I don't think we are evolving away from monkeys, but towards them.

Peace

P.S. Eden means "Time of Pleasure" which you are in right now, just like ADAM means "Mankind" and Chava/Eve means "Life giver". Cain means "spear/obelisk" and Hable/Able means "Arrogant" and just so everyone knows...they give there offering to God at the "end of days"...future, not past.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words to my theory, it needs as much support as possible, because right now its being peer reviewed. So hopefully, maybe, it will go through to the bg leagues. I personally thought it made comlete sense for the appearance of UFO's and even USO's.

Another question poised is why do these people look different from us? Is it evolution? I for some reason doubt it. Perhaps it is, but I would even put it to genetic manipulation. I believe that the people of the future could be involved or even be the very beings of generations of genetic manipulation, not evolution. And as far as we know the earths atmosphere could be very different from the future, thus making people smaller in size. If the sun is more vibrant, then the eyes can either shrink or grow to rebound the ultra violet waves and other waves that can damage the eyes. The skin can and will most likely become a different color if the sun is incredibly bright, it will take a few years but it is certainly possible that the sun could give rise to more skin colors, also along with genetic manipulation it is MOST CERTAINLY possible. So I doubt evolution is or will even be a factor, more gene manipulation, which will inevitably lead to MORE PROBLEMS than what it can solve or produce. But then again I am convinced that the theory of evolution is not even a theory at all, but a complete fabrication of a big lie and indoctrination for the future, but that is not to be discussed here as this is a thread about Future beings.

[edit on Mar 22nd 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I'm not trying to stick up for any side, but am curious as to why you believe we are evolving? We don't even have medical records that go back a hundred years, but someone puts random bones together and says we came from apes and every one accepts this?

If evolution is happening, why aren't monkey's smart or at least less hairy? Do you understand the amount of divergence we are talking about?

consciousness is the next evolution step in man
greys are man whos consciousness did not evolve to higher spiritual domain
these future men chose science technology ego over consciousness
higher consciousness time no relevance time travel meaningless
grey is a de evolution not evolution
grey is step back step down

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by Mr Green

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words to my theory, it needs as much support as possible, because right now its being peer reviewed. So hopefully, maybe, it will go through to the bg leagues. I personally thought it made comlete sense for the appearance of UFO's and even USO's.

Another question poised is why do these people look different from us? Is it evolution? I for some reason doubt it. Perhaps it is, but I would even put it to genetic manipulation. I believe that the people of the future could be involved or even be the very beings of generations of genetic manipulation, not evolution. And as far as we know the earths atmosphere could be very different from the future, thus making people smaller in size. If the sun is more vibrant, then the eyes can either shrink or grow to rebound the ultra violet waves and other waves that can damage the eyes. The skin can and will most likely become a different color if the sun is incredibly bright, it will take a few years but it is certainly possible that the sun could give rise to more skin colors, also along with genetic manipulation it is MOST CERTAINLY possible. So I doubt evolution is or will even be a factor, more gene manipulation, which will inevitably lead to MORE PROBLEMS than what it can solve or produce. But then again I am convinced that the theory of evolution is even a theory at all, but a complete fabrication of a big lie and indoctrination for the future, but that is not to be discussed here as this is a thread about Future beings.

You mean like Gattaca style? GATC?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I have never seen the movie, but I suppose in essense, yes. After all with genetic manipulation the manipulator will have to use eugenics to perserve the "new" genes from inferior or "old" genes. It is most certainly possible, which adds more theories for the Wave Theory and the Theory of Future people. Very Interesting.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by awaken the source

consciousness is the next evolution step in man
greys are man whos consciousness did not evolve to higher spiritual domain
these future men chose science technology ego over consciousness
higher consciousness time no relevance time travel meaningless
grey is a de evolution not evolution
grey is step back step down

Really, spirit just means a gust of air. That tells me they stopped breathing, which for all intents and purposes is the same thing.

Peace

[edit on 22-3-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

I have never seen the movie, but I suppose in essense, yes. After all with genetic manipulation the manipulator will have to use eugenics to perserve the "new" genes from inferior or "old" genes. It is most certainly possible, which adds more theories for the Wave Theory and the Theory of Future people. Very Interesting.

Thank you sir. I'm reading through your stuff right now. Permit me a few moments and I will comment if I have anything of use to add.

One thing that has always fasinated me has been interbreeding in the royal family's. Not to be gross, but I've always thought that there is something they know that is not told. For instance, people believe that interbreeding between family member gives a higher chance for birth defects which is true, but it also weeds out the bad genes way faster then standard relations of distant people (genetically speaking).

The research I have done in that area has given me mixed results, but none the less, I find it interesting and believe it is a key to time travel itself, but not in machines, but memory. A direct link through the blood surpassing time by the iron in the blood resonating at frequency. The purer the blood the purer the frequency, so that communication with past and possibly future ancestors. I just find it too weird that it is discouraged in normal society, yet practiced to this day in all royal families.

Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Thats basically true. But back in the day when the first humans were on earth there was no such things as bad genes, all the genes then were pure and basically, perfect, if you want to say so. The Royal family could be involved in with this, however, if the Royal families interbreed continously with never having outside contact, there genes will never become compromised do to no outside genes being able to get in and morph. The only thing they would need to look out for would be a random mutation peaking in from somewhere. But none the less its odd.

There could be a secret somewhere in this practice. For instance; eventually a gene will appear that holds both negative and negative sides or even a gene that is positive and positive will both appear. This would be very strange and could give the human with this code "pure" blood. A recreation of the original humans in which no addons or "inferior" or "bad" or "unwanted genes" are foating around, a new and pure human. Thats the only reason I can think of and that is also in a paper that I am writing. So when I am finsihed maybe I will post about it. But that is it in a nut shell.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Really, spirit just means a gust of air. That tells me they stopped breathing, which for all intents and purposes is the same thing.

Peace

spirit air?
Spirit consciousness
grey spirit lost but not to air
still able to breath
but almost dead

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
My own opinion on this is that Project Camelot are too desperate to find that truth that they will swallow any disinfo they are fed, no doubt some of their stuff is good but this isnt one of them.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The Grays are not from Our Future , Please consult the Mingloucho Chronicles In my Sig to Learn the Truth , Far From the Lies posted in This Topic .

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well i didn`t know that the aliens were not aliens at all?Wow no way future humans didn`t expect that my cousins keep saying its a spy ship with dummies on board.LOL i wasn`t expecting future humans

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The current theory on time travel runs like this...

Yes time travel seems to be possible but it is governed by one huge restriction. You can only return to place in time when the first time machine was built. There are some postulating that the Particle Accelerator in Switzerland might just actually create the *wormhole* needed to build the first time portal. However no -one will ever be able to travel back from the future past the point that first portal is opened..
www.youtube.com... this is worth a watch...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I dont believe this myself but heres my possible greys are us theory.In the future there is a nuclear holocaust or some shizz which forces humans to live underground.Now you maybe thinking it would take millions of years to evolve like them right?Well no, you see we got crazy technology and medical advancements in the future so we adapt ourselves.Smaller bodies because of less rooms, big eyes for dim lighting, and no genitals so they dont get randy and over populate themselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ok reread NephraTais post and read through the thread haha.Seems to be a common concept this genetic manipulation train of thought.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join