It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A missile hit the Pentagon on Sep 11???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hey ATS

I just wanted to share something I learned this past week that I found rather significant. I have heard of the theory in the past that a missile hit the Pentagon, not a plane.

I live and work in Washington DC and frequently drive by the Pentagon. My boss and I were driving back from a meeting we had in Virginia this past week, and we passed the Pentagon on the way back to the office. He brought up the story of his personal experience of the attack on the Pentagon on 911.

He said he was driving his vehicle past the Pentagon when it was attacked. He was on the opposite side of the Pentagon that was hit. He said that the windows of his vehicles expanded in and then back out and made popping noises, but did not shatter.

I asked him what his thoughts were immediately after it happened. He said he was scared to death, and swore that a missile had hit the Pentagon. He said that the shockwave was so powerful and intense, that it caused the windows in his vehicle to expand and contract.

I just found it extremely interesting that his initial thoughts when the attack happened, was that a missile had exploded. Not a plane. He thought the Pentagon was being attacked by missiles, so he immediately made a u-turn and drove back to his office to get away from that area.

Whats your thoughts on this guys? Could the explosion of jet fuel from a plane on the far side of the Pentagon cause the expanding and contracting of his windows like that? Or would it take high power explosives to cause such a shockwave? He stated that his whole vehicle vibrated and shook.

Remember, he was on the far side of the Pentagon, at least 400 yards or so from the area of impact. And that shockwave had to travel thru or around the Pentagon to reach his vehicle.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I believe that a cruise missile did hit the pentagon.
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Whats the difference? It wouldn't ever be properly investigated.
Unless its by a "handpicked" team without any credibility or authority.

The sheeple will remain grazing happily in their pastures of
consumerism and will ignore anything that threatens this.
Life goes on - in the land of the greed and home of the 'fraid!
Enjoy!

Sorry for the negativity...the peeps seem to care more about
things like what the octomom is doing!

new topics

join