It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British defence ministry briefed on UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

British defence ministry briefed on UFO sighting

www.news.com.au

BRITAIN'S defence ministry was so alarmed by reports of a UFO sighting nearly 20 years ago, it took the unusual step of briefing ministers, according to secret files released today.

Other incidents in the files, released by the National Archives, include a woman who claimed she was approached by an alien with a "Scandanavian-type accent."

The group of seven files, released by Britain's National Archives, were recorded between November ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: clipped quoted content to 500 char. limit]

[edit on 22-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
How strange all of a sudden we have main stream media talking about Nordic Aliens?

These UFO stories have ten folded in MSM in the past year.

Surely it is preparing the public for something.

Even the movie studios seem the be ramping up the ET message lately.

Do any out there think this is just random reporting?

Please flag this for members coments.

Peace& hope
SM

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I just saw the Dr on bbc news who has been appointed to look through all these files..i didnt like him,interviewer asked him about the USA military coverup and he said there was no evidence to support this..he also said *conspiracy theorists* will always say they are not releasing everything they know..he should visit this site.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Yes. I noticed that too. I think the govts are slowly leaking informations to get the public "prepared" and not " too shocked" when the time comes. Check out what's out in the summer/is already out..monster vs alien...terminator...star trek...etc all has to do with either " aliens or doomsday"...

What a laugh!

top topics

join