It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on alien abduction/contact

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
I WAS ABDUCTED AND I CAN TELL YOU FIRSTHAND that we are chosen simply by geographical location .There is no big selection process,and there is no secret "bloodline"dna.......

..... Many,possibly millions have been abducted.Many are implanted and have dna taken from them......

Why us? Because we are healthy SEVEN YEAR OR SO OLD HUMAN CHILDREN WITH A HIGH CHANCE OF LONG TERM SURVIVABILITY OR LIFESPAN.

Think about it?we are being stolen not lured away!!Where would you steal people from if you were them??Better yet ask yourself why you would steal humans and then put them back??Isnt that the real ring-a-ding-dong-dandy of a question?YOU PUT THEM BACK BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALTERED THEM SOMEHOW AND YOU ARE SEEDING THEM BACK INTO THEIR NATURAL ENVIRONMENT SO THEY CAN CONTINUE TO LIVE WHAT THEY THINK ARE THEIR OWN LIVES.

...Life is treated as if it was of such little value all over our planet that the real question is why are they sending us back and why do they treat us better than other humans of our time period would??

There has to be some type of value associated with the abductions and our human lifespan is so short that the value would have to be realised in a very short timespan.Therefore if we document and track the lives of many abduction victems we will see commonalities forming which will point out the true agenda for the abductions.And observing is not enough we have to talk to these people and find out if anything intellectual is happening.

Due to my implants I personally read a complete set of encyclopedias,including the dictionaries when I was seven/eight years old.I was given a special card by my school principal so I could use the Senior High school library when I was nine years old.--and NO it didnt make me a better speller and last time I checked it wasnt a cheque from NASA in my mailbox.

But I have never stopped learing in fact it is an obsession and in every aspect of life and all forms of learning,its like the switch went on and never went off.

I was the most outstanding male athlete in my high school.I am five foot six and 160 lbs?At about seven or eight[ post implants] I started to compete at everything intellectual and physical with an intense learning passion,I NEVER CONSIDERED MYSELF TO BE COMPETEING WITH ANYONE ELSE I ONLY CONSIDERED MYSELF TO BE LEARNING.

I CANT TELL YOU HOW TO GET PICKED.I can only tell you from what I experienced and have learned that you need to be in a rural area but in reasonable proximity to a larger community,you need to be seven years old and their has to have been cattle mutilations in your area recently,then you should be set.OH yea I forgot you have to have a couple of Queens in your family tree to boot.Im not kidding look for english family history somewhere.

Interesting post. Why English? Scot, Swede, French, Irish? negative Rh?
You said there was no "bloodline" dna in the first paragraph but then bring up lineage in the very end.

A lot of what you say rings true. I don't know if I have been abducted/visited but the scientist in me recognizes it is a possibility. I think I may have had a missing time event when I was young. I may have similar roots to you way back down the family tree and long lifespans as well. I could never settle on one career because I just get bored after the learning curve slows down and it becomes mundane. Does anyone know of cattle mutilations in the Shenandoahs in the 1970's? I remember seeing a couple cows in the trees but that was from the spring flooding they said.

I like the way you are thinking about their possible motivations and patterns of behavior.

What's up with the cattle mutilations anyway?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gavatar

But even leaving that alone, what if having a royal bloodline is not that unique at all? Here is a page called "Redundancy in Ancestry" that does a fairly good job of showing how just about all of us can claim a heritage to someone important from the past:

www.gly.uga.edu...

And of course, there is the matter of the many abductees worldwide who don't have any direct lineage to royalty or historical figures at all.

"just about all of us can claim a heritage to someone important from the past"
kind of contradicts
"the many abductees worldwide who don't have any direct lineage....."

but the point about we are all related the further back in time we go is agreeable.

re: everyone
Let me ask if anyone has any connections to more recent scientists or figures in the ufo field itself? Could be military but could be anything. Just curious.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Years ago, I experienced the classic abduction phenomenon.

12 years prior to that, two friends and I encountered a triangle spacecraft near I-10 in Arizona. I've often wondered if the abduction experience was either a) resulting from being tagged somehow and followed up on or b) was just a total recall of what happened the night we saw the craft. My intuition is that it was "a", because there seemed to be no missing time the night we saw the UFO.

Anyway, both of those incidents seemed totally random, like being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

By the way, I wouldn't wish to be abducted if I were you. It is not such a pleasant experience.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
stikkinikki,

"just about all of us can claim a heritage to someone important from the past"
kind of contradicts
"the many abductees worldwide who don't have any direct lineage....."

You are absolutely correct. That doesn't make much sense and I should have worded it better.

From the gist of one4all's post I took it that he had a "direct" lineage from royal blood. What I self-defined "direct" as, (and didn't explain well enough) was that he was related through his mother-> grandmother-> great grandmother-> great-greatgrandmother etc. Whereas, when I wrote about other abductees having no "direct" royal blood lines, what I meant was a more mother-> grandmother-> great grandmother's sister-> great grandmother's sister's cousin etc. (may be related to or is royalty).

I think for the majority of the general population the latter part is mostly true (or else we'd have a lot of Prince's and Princesses walking around).

Hope that explains it better!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What I meant was that in a generational sense it was much easier to keep track of your test subject only six or seven generations ago simply because there were MANY MANY FEWER HUMANS RUNNING AROUND.

Hence,because one might make an assumption that there is some historical merit to the relationship between pharos,kings,ruling families and contact with unknown entities that are sometimes described as human,we can safely say that although there are six billion of us and correspondingly 50 000 000 of whatever people with some slim ,marginal lineage relating them to royalty---none of this applies to me in the sense that,

My family is not a royal bloodline family ,HOWEVER TWO WOMEN FROM DIFFERENT GENERATIONS LENT THEIR BLOOD TO THE ROYAL BLOODLINE THROUGH MARRIAGE.

I believe that in the sense of generational numbers it isnt a stretch to suggest that they may be sticking to a specified bloodline,In cases like mine,but an overwhelming number do not completely fit this profile of lineage connection,just a homo-sapien connection.

I am suggesting that predominantly females may be used to manipulate bloodlines .
Agendas must have changed by now,and I pity anyone who is using technology as outdated as implants like these if they have to compete with the US military.

link   
What I meant was that in a generational sense it was much easier to keep track of your test subject only six or seven generations ago simply because there were MANY MANY FEWER HUMANS RUNNING AROUND.

Hence,because one might make an assumption that there is some historical merit to the relationship between pharos,kings,ruling families and contact with unknown entities that are sometimes described as human,we can safely say that although there are six billion of us and correspondingly 50 000 000 of whatever people with some slim ,marginal lineage relating them to royalty---none of this applies to me in the sense that,

My family is not a royal bloodline family ,HOWEVER TWO WOMEN FROM DIFFERENT GENERATIONS LENT THEIR BLOOD TO THE ROYAL BLOODLINE THROUGH MARRIAGE.

I believe that in the sense of generational numbers it isnt a stretch to suggest that they may be sticking to a specified bloodline,In cases like mine,but an overwhelming number do not completely fit this profile of lineage connection,just a homo-sapien connection.

I am suggesting that predominantly females may be used to manipulate bloodlines .
Agendas must have changed by now,and I pity anyone who is using technology as outdated as implants like these if they have to compete with the US military.

link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join