It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary: The Movie, now showing at Supreme Court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Hillary: The Movie, now showing at Supreme Court

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON – Months after its debut, "Hillary: The Movie" faces nine of the nation's toughest critics: the Supreme Court.

The justices' review of the slashing documentary financed by longtime critics of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton could bring more than just a thumbs up or thumbs down. It may settle the question of whether the government can regulate a politically charged film as a campaign ad.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.washingtonpost.com

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, now they are deciding which documentaries can be shown to the public and which can't. All and the basis that it is anti-Hillary.

What's next, book burnings?

What I don't understand is, she is already in office. It won't affect her current position, so what's the problem?

Oh, it could affect her run for 2012.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here is a video of the movie trailer on youtube.

I couldn't believe Obama brought her in to his cabinet. They deserve each other.

Both CFR controlled masonic puppets.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here is the full movie, if it's any good I'll put it on my website.

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This ``documentary`` looks like positioning Obama and the republicans for the win... I mean Ann Coulter in the documentary? That witch?

Hillary deserves to be exposed, and yes, she's a corrupt witch who should be tried for treason for all kind of reasons.

I've not seen the documentary and I don't think I'll watch it, but if you watch it, remember that there's no difference between Obama, her or the republicans. Obama we've only knew him for about 2 years, and only for real since 2 months, he's lied about everything and is burning the constitution and selling us to the bankers, he's a crook... and nominating Hillary... another proof he's a crook.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yeah it does seem like a cleverly placed piece of propaganda just in time for Obama to swoop in and claim victory.

I think it's it's simply ridiculous that this case is even in court however. There should be decision making when deciding what you show people and what you don't.

It should be simple. You show them Everything that is relevant.

Good ol' American Justice rears it's ugly head again!

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Not long ago Bill Clinton was spotted walking along the sands of Miami’s famed South Beach when a casual observer suddenly saw him stumble and grimace in pain.

While his Secret Service team rushed to close ranks by the former President’s side but the casual observer and former President Clinton himself were relieved to see he had simply stumped his toe on an old brass oil lamp half buried in the shifting sand.

Bill reached down to retrieve it, turning to show the equally relieved Secret Service Agents all was well, and was heard to say “Could be my lucky day! A genie might live in it!”’ and proceeded to rub it vigorously while conjuring up all his infectious boyish charm for the small gathering crowd. Much to Bill’s amazement he conjured fort a Genie too, who after materializing from plumes of smoke, gazed suspiciously at Bill and said “Than you so much for freeing me. For this service I shall reward you one wish!”

Bill as always and forever the politician and businessman, frowned skeptically “One wish?” he twanged out with his southern drawl “Isn’t it supposed to be three wishes?”

The genie let loose with a hearty laugh and replied “Three wishes in this economy? You have got to be kidding me. One wish and one wish only and be thankful you get that”

Bill nodded sagely and accepted the bad global economy was affecting genies too and then went still lost in deep thought before speaking again. “Well, my wish is for a better legacy as President of the United States. I tried so hard to contribute but all people really remember me for is Monica-gate, and Whitewater and Travel Gate and the like. I want to be remembered as one of the great Presidents of all time!”

The genie nodded and replied “Alright, what is it you have in mind then?”

Bill quickly answered back “I want to be known as the President and the man who brought peace to the Middle East! I tried when I was President too, but I just didn’t have any luck, so that’s my wish, to be the man to bring peace to the Middle East”

The genie frowned skeptically now him self and replied “Are you nuts? Those people have been fighting each other like cats and dogs for thousands of years! You better show me on a map which countries you are talking about.” The genie snapped his fingers and a map of the Middle East appeared in his hands as he laid it out wide for Bill to look at. “

“Alright” Bill replied as he began jabbing his index finger to one country and then another, and another, and another still “This one, this one, this one, this one and that one.” He told the genie.

The genie laughed and replied “Look I am good, but I am not that good. I am sorry not even I can grant that wish, can’t be done. Pick another wish and I will grant you that one.”

Bill thought long and hard and then smiled at the genie as he reached his decision. “Alright then” Bill said, “My wife Hillary, people can’t stand her, they call her a carpetbagger, and a gargoyle, and say she has no personality, and is a terrible dresser, and reminds them more of an NFL Linebacker than a woman. My wish is for you to make my wife the most attractive, charming, desirable and beloved woman on the planet!”

The genie looked back at Bill and said “You better show me that map again!”

Constitutionality aside, is the Supreme Court doing us a favor in preventing us from being subjected to two full hours of Hillary? This just might be the first smart vote to favor the people they have made in years!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well, I watched it, and I must say, it had all the feel of a campaign propaganda piece to me. The content, albeit factual, was clearly engineered to dissuade confidence in then-candidate Clinton.

It seems likely that the motivation of it's producers was political; but that must not eliminate the obvious; that the effort to silence it is equally political. And tremendously irrelevant. After all, like the documentary regarding 9/11 touched upon in the film..., it's spilled milk.

How President Obama would have decided to choose such a character to fill the position of Secretary of State is very telling to my mind. Not of evil intent, not of conspiracy; simply of utter detachment from reality. These people are a celebrity subculture unto themselves and they have no real connection with the citizens outside of what the media and her 'motivators' create for them.

Unfortunately, it is my burden that I cannot be less enthusiastic about the Republican/Democratic regime. They can no longer disappoint me.

My only call to any who sees the reality of this situation is to remember, we may have but one last chance to change this paradigm. And we must all survive together long enough to carry out the final effort to save America. I pray we have at least one more chance to vote. Given that opportunity, I think, we as Americans, may finally have grown up enough as a single society, to express our national identity - despite their ideology and ambitions or their concept of 'the future'.

top topics

join