It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help any people who know of British government enhancement and recruitment programmes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hello ABT,

I’m not sure which category to put this in so I apologise if I have misplaced this.

Now I’m not here to gloat on achievements. I’m actually very worried here.

I’m from Britain, I’m 16 and when I was one year old, I had heart surgery and was operated on. Leaving a scar running down my chest and stomach (sorry, no pictures for proof). I was told I have pulmonary stenosis and that it was fixed. I’ve had bi-annual checkups and I’m apparently ok and that my endurance test results were ok. What my doctors didn‘t tell me is that it was better than ok.

Ever since I was little, I have always been stronger and faster that almost all of my peers though I rarely train or work out. I was a judo, boxing and hapkido regional champion until I had to give it up due to school matters (my parents forced me to do it, though I did enjoy it after a while). A strange thing is, I heal very fast (my friends call me Logan as a reference to the comic book character wolverine for a joke).

The thing that has started to get me worried is that people at school saying they are ‘life helpers’ (whatever the hell that is) have been asking how I’ve been doing mentally and physically. Also, the carrier advice person I’ve gone to keep saying I really should consider the military or government intelligence work, even though I’m obviously smart enough to get into university. For the past few months I’ve been getting questionnaires through the post asking me about patriotism and if I’ve ever considered intelligence work and stuff like that. I usually throw them away, but the next one I’m going to look at properly.

I’ve heard of government programmes similar tothis on websites like this one but I’m still confused and need to know the truth, because something is going on.

Can anybody help me out or have any theories.

join