It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flammable Water In Colorado Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Flammable Water In Colorado Home

www.disclose.tv

Video

Flammable Water In Colorado Home. 21/3/09

A Ft. Lupton couple says they have so much natural gas in their water they can light it on fire. Jesse and Amee Ellsworth say the gas has been leaking into their water well from a nearby gas well for the last six months.
Aimee Ellsworth says their only clue that something was wrong was the pressure of the water. "It crashed, made noises. I thought this isn't normal." She says tests found explosive levels of the gas in her basement, bathroom a
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This has been documented "a couple dozen times" at other sites.
Where is the accountability from the gas well operators and the water district?

If it is well water, I guess they can enjoy some nice fires whilst thirsting to death.

Watching the water ignite as it flows from the tap, with the flick of a lighter would make me quite nervous.

Hope they have firewater insurance.

Water balloons would be a blast.

Here;s a link regarding regular tap water in general and what you ingest when you drink it. Watch your water.
www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-3-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Fuel in water yes.
Not flammable water.
These disclose tv people are nutty.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan

Seriously!
I try to give anyone a chance, but between the guy who posts completely undecipherable videos as interdimensional alien ghost demons in his front yard and the guy who claims there are tiny humans all over mars and the moon and everywhere besides Earth.....

Not really sure about those folks. just sayin

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan

Seriously!
I try to give anyone a chance, but between the guy who posts completely undecipherable videos as interdimensional alien ghost demons in his front yard and the guy who claims there are tiny humans all over mars and the moon and everywhere besides Earth.....

Not really sure about those folks. just sayin

The report was a CBS local news. Just happened to be available on disclose, and likely "titled" there.

I don't drink water except what is in Juices of various fruits/vegetables/roots.
and, I certainly wouldn't be living in that home.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
lol, I know, I watched it. I'm not trying to discredit this video just cause someone posted it on disclose, I'm just saying that there's some crazy folks over there.

new topics

top topics

join