It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P3 Strafer MK4 Mod 0 Less-Lethal Weapon System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

P3 Strafer MK4 Mod 0 Less-Lethal Weapon System

www.defensereview.com

This thing's got "riot control" written all over it. If you've got a G8 summit meeting or some other globalization or symbol-of-government-authority-and-control event coming to your town, and you're worried about the usual contingent of crazy, violent rock-and-molotov-cocktail-throwing leftist/anarchist rioters, the appropriately-named Strafer MK4 MOD 0 CO2-powered less-lethal weapon system/machine gun (airsoft-type) firing .177/4.5mm or 6mm polymer BBs at 250-625 FPS (Feet Per Second) and 9,000-10,500 RPM (Rounds Per Minute--which translates to 150-175 rounds per second--out of a 7,200-96,000-round hopper might just be the ticket for ya'. And, you can effectively engage those little whipper-snappers from a distance of 75 yards. The Strafer's maximum engagement range is 125 yards.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.janes.com
www.xcalibertactical.com
www.globalsecurity.org
www.janes.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
New Police State Tech: Wireless Tasers

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yesterday there were Tasers. Today we have a potentially killer-bb-gun used for quelling riots and civil-unrest. Personally if it were me I'd feel more comfortable just using a pepper-ball rifle or 37mm CS gas cannisters. As opposed to using this thing? But if it's proven effective. Okay. Sure I'll use one. Although I would choose the mini-gun.

I've included a few various articles relating to the use of non-lethal weapon systems. Including a previous thread I made in relation to new air-tasers technology.

www.defensereview.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join