It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas Planting Veggie Garden at White House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeluvaStorm
reply to post by Irish M1ck

My first impression was that they know something we don't and are making sure fresh food is available for them. I am interested to see if a greenhouse will be built.

Think about that for a moment....

If you're the President of the United States of America. Would you build a small greenhouse to grow a small variety of vegetables, or would you just simply stockpile a warehouse full of food?

Building a garden at the White House and interpreting it as they know something about the future of a food shortage is a pretty damn far reach. Then again this is a conspiracy forum so.....

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pyrytyes

Then why are you making a mountain out of a molehill about it? Or did I misunderstand your statement about putting his kids to work?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish M1ck

I think you did take a different approach to my statement.

No, no mountains/ molehills...
I think it is a good thing, actually.
And if the kids do work in the garden, it will be a wonderful, learning experience.
Should they be required to work in the garden? If they are, I see no problem with that aspect, in terms of a family project.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Funny thing...I've been digging away all week planting a garden. Maybe it's a sign of the times. My neighbors are beginning to plant gardens as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join