A question to any/all of our resident members of secret societies:
Does April the 14th bare any symbolism, or is it in any way relevant to your beliefs or customs?
I say this because, while watching the news today, a few key items occured on this day in history :
1) 1775: American Revolution begun
2) 1995: Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. The truck bomb that killed 168 and injuring more than 500 people.
3) 1993: 70 members of the Branch Dividians 'perished' in their compound in Waco, Texas.
Items 1 through 3 can be found here.
4) Reported by FOX News Channel today, U.S. and British Nuclear Submarines surfaced near the North Pole today for "an annual soccer game between the
two crews". (In Behold a Pale Horse
by William Cooper, he claimed head leaders of the Tri-Lateral Commision/CFR/Illuminati met in Nuclear subs
underneath a polar ice cap near the North Pole) Story Here
5) Spain began its pullout of troops from Iraq today.
6) North Korean foreign minister Kim Jong-il leaves, along with a massive motorcade-full of personell, and tells no one where he's going. Gov't
officials in China had nothing to say, and the press is running with the story that he's secretly meeting with China, most likely regarding NK's
Nuclear disarmament. ( Story Here
Other minor notes :
- 1882: English naturalist Charles Darwin died at Downe, Kent, England.
- Rodney King won his settlement against the LAPD
- 1943: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, an act of resistance by Polish Jews under Nazi occupation, began this day and was quelled four weeks later, on May
- 1850: The Clayton-Bulwer Treaty was signed, with the goal of harmonizing contending British and U.S. interests in Central America.
Anyone else think these things are connected?
[Edited on 19-4-2004 by Cappa]