It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do we draw the line & What do we do when they pass it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I've been browsing for a few weeks now, looking through threads, checking what people claim to be "evidence" to the conspiracy's about the NWO. I believe what your saying. There are men behind the curtain *Bankers* that are running the show. So my question is..

1) Where exactly do we, as the people, or you individually, draw the line? When do the governments or the NWO officially make you want to go onto the street and riot? what will push you over the edge? what is it that will make you want to start a revolution away from a screen?

2) When they do cross the line, what is the plan? or what would you like to see happen? Whats the first thing your going to do?

Being new to ATS i hope this thread isn’t in the wrong place, I’m sorry if it is. Would be interesting to hear your reply's i think, everyone on here has got an opinion

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
welcome! The line has been crossed numerous times.

Things are becoming exposed on a daily basis.

Maybe all planned.

Prepare for another false flag.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It didn't make me want to take to the streets but it was one of the first things that opened my eyes to the sort of tyranny we are living under.

A little old lady got put in jail for feeding birds in her garden. Now the full story was that she had amassed about a ton of food out there and was adding to it daily so obviously it was a health hazard.

But still, what sort of people would jail her? We pay enough taxes that her garden could have been cleared. And she could have been treated more sympathetically.

I think 'the line' is being pushed further and further back but if we could see it in its original position we'd see it was crossed ages ago.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I don't know anymore in America. It seems the rest of the world is ahead of us when it comes to protesting and letting the PTB know enough is enough. Look at France the other day, and Greece last year. Unfortunately the time will come here in the states. Keep an eye out on the UK, I'd be willing to wager that the G20 meeting will have some nasty results. It's going to be a good baramoter for whats about to go down here.

www.iht.com...

[edit on 19-3-2009 by The Undertaker]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by The Undertaker]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There is not enough people awake to form rallies and protests...We would have to get way more people up to speed as to wuz going on

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

I have watched and pondered for years a way to get people to actually do something that would do more than just cause a minor stir and get folks thrown into jail for nothing. Throughout the years, when people would protest, I would hear the local authorities make fun of them and laugh at them because, in the end they (the police) knew that after the people blew off a bit of steam they'd go home. BUt when a really big rally would get stirred up by folks like alex jones, anthony hilder or some other well known nwo journalist, the big boys, aka, nwo infiltrators, would come and cause some trouble that would give the local authorities a reason to arrest somebody. The only way I could evr see a legitimate and peaceful protest actually do anything constructive would be to have at minimum, 50,000 people in each state to march on their respectable capitols and be demanding the same thing at the same time! Then, after protesting in their home states, take the act straight to washington dc and do it all over again! There would be no way for the media, no matter how biased they are already, could ignore the message from the people or alter the reasoning why this was happening! There are strength in numbers, and a mere handful just gets laughed at by the global elite. I know this firsthand because I have witnessed it.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
what is it that will make you want to start a revolution away from a screen?

We're already in a revolution. It's silent.
People aren't rioting on the streets, because that will do no good.
Instead, we're stocking up on food, and buying ammunition.

I think it won't be huge, it'll be very settle.
Example: When a soldier shows up at your doorstep with an AK and makes you give up your weapons, You'd say no. If the soldier engages into action then you fight back.

It won't be like a giant group of protesters marching into the white house.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CNRHKick

I beg to differ on the rioting in the streets, for my son is a virginia state trooper and he was called in last night to go to arlington virginia today because of the riots now ongoing. You'll see more and more of this which will lay the way for the new gun laws to be voted in along with the food legislation hr875. Yesterday, hr1388 got passed (the give act), and obamas gun confiscation, along with the hr875 bill are next to be voted on asap. It's gettin real now folks!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Our society has grown into a dinosaur, a large creature and very complex. When the dinosaurs became extinct, it happened very rapidly. The survivors of whatever killed them off were the less complex. Cockroaches, bacteria, all manner of less complicated creatures.
Our society has become a lumbering beast. Too many laws, regulations and self important leeches. People running companies and govt's that have no idea what is actually going on. The msm tries to buffalo us into a false sense of reality. Making movie stars out of inept, inexperienced people. Polishing them into shinola.
Look at the presidents, over the course of the last one hundred years. Rich, famous, good looking has beat intelligence and experience. Where have all the good people gone? Our choices have been a poke in the left eye or the right.

We need leadership, real leadership. Someone willing to draw a line in the sand. We need people to stand with them and act. Not always violently, but morally.

I don't know what the future brings. But I do know what happens if you keep a cork in an elephants rear end long enough. When the cork finally comes out, stand clear.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tinman67

You're exactly right 100%! We have "faux-pa" leaders to go with our "faux-pa" currency! The american people have allowed a foreign entity (INternational Bankers) to come in and steal this great nation blind!
The bankers have used a heet of paper (our currency) to purchase american land, labor, hard commodities, our natural resources, and most of all, our very souls! Mayer Amschel Rothschild said it best when he said: Let me control any nation's money and I care not who writes it's laws!
Our country is in the shape it's in right now because our leaders have mortagaged our sovereignty to other nations, and have moved our labor forces abroad with them also. America was nothing more than a big experiment anyways, and now that those who wanted to use her for theigain are through with her, it's now time have some major corporate downsizing, which means just yank the plug on all of us!

new topics

top topics

join