It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TWO Dimensions We Live In...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I believe we are not meant to "sleep" a lot. We are interdimensional beings capable of entering the astral world and this 3D world.

However, there's a group of beings, who have mastered manipulating the prevention of people entering the astral dimension on will, via the pineal gland, and don't want us to find out about it.

So they spread "poison". Chemicals such as (Fluoride; others included) are accepted 100% without any question on our part.

This controls most of us who are here in this 3d dimension, and it subjects us to slavery. Mental Slavery.

Why else would we brush our teeth EVERY day for the rest of our lives to keep our teeth from decaying? This could very well be a lie. The real reason for brushing your teeth might be that the Fluoride in there prevents you from knowing the truth. It blocks out the pineal gland.

Think about it. While we sleep the pineal gland is activated, so then we "dream" of this supposedly "fake" images and thoughts in our head. This is known as the astral world. Anything is possible in the astral world.

In the astral world we are not physical. We are in some other form. We are Free.

A shift shaping form. In our dreams we can fly, die, have sex with any person we want, be as beautiful as we want, etc. Everything we want is there and ready for us. TRUE Freedom.

Then there's this world the 3D dimension.

A group of beings (they could be us as well) have mastered this knowledge and are "expelling" everyone else from it by making us forget.

Maybe knowing this "truth" and not being "controlled" is the way of ascension into the 5th dimension? Maybe this is what 2012 is about? It's a time limit for how long it takes to the next dimension arrives. (Astral world being 4th dimension or in other words the dimension of "time" and physical world as the 3rd dimension.)

4th Dimension is dimension of Time. The dimension of 2012 as Time running out.

Those who are not awakened and don't have this knowledge stay in this dimension for another few thousand or millions of years till they find it out? (Or till another 2012 comes for them?)

Maybe some of us have built places such as the pyramids, crop circles, etc. to "warn" us about it? So that we can wake up? (The arrival of Planet X could very well be the thing that tells us "time" is up.)

What do you think?

[edit on 19-3-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And the Government know everything about this and wont tell us a single thing? Sounds about right, I'm starting to look abit more in "The Astral Plane" and find some info on it.
Good post, I'd like to see other peoples opinions on this aswell.
Thanks,
Jacob

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There has to be something going on that is DEFINITELY not talked about anywhere. I believe this is the TRUTH about the 3rd Dimension and the Astral Plane.

We sleep about 30% of our lives, and enter the astral world. Yet there's barely any information on what is going on there.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
hmm...i don't know, but something isn't right. and it's not just the new world order, it's kind of the way everything is in general. i feel like there's something more. interesting.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

Why else would we brush our teeth EVERY day for the rest of our lives to keep our teeth from decaying? This could very well be a lie. The real reason for brushing your teeth might be that the Fluoride in there prevents you from knowing the truth. It blocks out the pineal gland.

Do you work for the American Dental Association? You will be making a lot of Dentists happy with your suggesting that brushing your teeth alone, is a conspiracy. I'm sorry, this is just silly. You can purchase toothpaste without flouride in it. Try a health food store, and if you can't find any there, use some baking soda, for goodness sakes! Please, not having good oral hygiene can lead to other diseases in your body!

A shift shaping form. In our dreams we can fly, die, have sex with any person we want, be as beautiful as we want, etc. Everything we want is there and ready for us. TRUE Freedom.

So, are you saying we are stuck in our bodies, with teeth that can rot without brushing, to keep us from freedom? Wow, what a revelation!

Maybe knowing this "truth" and not being "controlled" is the way of ascension into the 5th dimension? Maybe this is what 2012 is about? It's a time limit for how long it takes to the next dimension arrives. (Astral world being 4th dimension or in other words the dimension of "time" and physical world as the 3rd dimension.)

Alright, I have a question about this. What makes you think any other dimension is better than another? In other words, " the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence!" Seriously, since nobody knows for sure what any other dimension is like, how do you know?

Those who are not awakened and don't have this knowledge stay in this dimension for another few thousand or millions of years till they find it out? (Or till another 2012 comes for them?)

We are supposed to sleep, to be awakened? No offense but this sounds like a huge cop out to deal with reality.

Maybe some of us have built places such as the pyramids, crop circles, etc. to "warn" us about it? So that we can wake up? (The arrival of Planet X could very well be the thing that tells us "time" is up.)

I'll believe it when I see it.

What do you think?

I think this would make a great science fiction novel.

top topics

join