It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Alert System, future tool for martial law?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The EAS system...formerly the emergency broadcast system under the FCC, has been under joint control with the office of homeland security, weather service, and FEMA for some time now
Summary of EAS system under HS

What just aired moments ago was a test, though on the screen under "Emergency Alert System" was not a weather alert or amber alert or even test, what it said was "Civil Authorities Issued an Administrative Message" The audio message said it was a test from the office of homeland security and the weather service on their ability to quickly relay emergency messages.

What just came on tv gave me visions of 1984, Fahrenheit 451 and if anyone has played the game Halflife 2...the good doctor broadcast on tv telling citizens to remain in their homes and to obey the combine police force.

Maybe I am just paranoid...but I can see the EAS "Civil Authorities Issued an Administrative Message" saying there is a dissenter in your neighborhood...or that law enforcement is conducting a search in your neighborhood, or to cooperate with military officials...

Anyone else just get a creepy feeling by all this is going on these past few months?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
yep....i have...in fact i been reading George Orwell's "1984" and it is as if he wrote that March 2009!!! It is a lil creepy cuz we are in a major police stae ( take a look at how police presence is beefed up in your cities) and then if you knowledgable about NWO and Bilderberg and the whole 9, you'll see that this agenda is unflding much faster than expected...by the way have you seen on CNN/FOX where they are STILL pretnding like Bin Laden is sending us video messages? IT IS CRAZY!!!

join