It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just some mental-meandering on my part…

As we have been in what many people describe as the “Information Age”, I think we are on the brink of entering a new age as a logical result. I believe the availability of information and how technology has helped us to analyze it is heading us towards an “Age of Truth”. Maybe this feeling that many of us are having, in regards to something is about to happen, could be the veil is finally beginning to lift and questions are beginning to be answered. Like I said, I’m just thinking here and I’m curious what you have to say about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I do agree. I am just hoping that we do something about this truth. I am hoping that we utilize the information and also teach our children so they are not lost in the confusion.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
No one knows the truth.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think an information age is more a precursor to an age of ignorance than that of truth. Information is cheap, mass produced, and readily available. Truth is scarce and elusive.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I would agree with this 100%

Excellent comment please continue.

Originally posted by LuckyStrike
Just some mental-meandering on my part…

As we have been in what many people describe as the “Information Age”, I think we are on the brink of entering a new age as a logical result. I believe the availability of information and how technology has helped us to analyze it is heading us towards an “Age of Truth”. Maybe this feeling that many of us are having, in regards to something is about to happen, could be the veil is finally beginning to lift and questions are beginning to be answered. Like I said, I’m just thinking here and I’m curious what you have to say about it.

new topics

top topics

join