It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings :o)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hi everyone...

Yep, I'm a newbie.

I have read a few things on ATS before, and I do have a great interest in all things alternative and trying to understand the true nature of reality, not just what we are told. I am open-minded about a lot of things, and skeptical about many others...

Well I don't really have a lot to write here at this moment... just wanted to say Hi

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hi, and welcome to ATS! I hope you will have a great time here.

In the Freshman forum you will find lots of threads with useful information to help you get settled:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sepheryn

hello and welcome, i will always consider myself a newbie on this site. it is a very interesting, intellectual, sometimes overwellming place to be. have fun

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Hey, welcome to ATS.

Enjoy yourself

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Welcome, enjoy, and good luck.
Lotsa great stuff, and alot of good people here.
Any help needed, hit up a mod, ar any one of us.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hey there and welcome to ATS

It might take a little while, but you will figure this place out, and once you feel more comfortable, jump right into the discussions!

Cheers,

Otto

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the welcome.

I am hardly the forum expert, and there's a lot on here, so it's pretty daunting. I'm always looking for someone to convince me of a slightly different view on the world, because I think that's what we all want, to be convinced of something. Forums like this allow for discussion that is off centre and out-of-the-box, which widens the possibilities for our own understanding and learning about the world.

Certainly, we do not know everything. Some ideas are right, many are wrong. However, we'll only know the truth if we allow ourselves to search for it, and use to facts to indicate what is truth and what is imaginary. It's good to have a place where we can flesh these things out

top topics

join