It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part of What is In Store.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Recollections of a past life in Another Planet.

I was reading a post about the "Mars records" and decided to post this.

I remember when I was but about 2-3 years old, I ran into my parents bedroom, saw for the first time a mirror, and saw my image. I had been running around the house, and I just stopped to look at the mirror after I noticed it, and I remember telling myself that was not me.

I kept saying this, and I saw as my face change in the mirror, but I must have blocked whatever I saw for whatever reason because all I remember is the change in my face but I can't remember what I saw.

However, I have had memories of wars, and living in another planet. I am certain it wasn't Mars, and it wasn't Earth either because my people decided to destroy our planet, which caused chaos in the entire Solar System, and this helped to mitigate a war, and stopped many of the conflicts which had been ongoing for many years.

There were several races we were fighting, many of them in our own planet, and there were also people we fought who were similar to us. My people looked human as far as I remember, but there were many conflicts, and different factions, and races trying to take over, so it was decided that the main planet where the fighting was occurring, which was our home planet, would have to be destroyed.

During the final conflict which destroyed our planet, the last migrations to Earth occurred, and I remember being in one of the ships coming to Earth.

There had been some migrations to Earth before, and I remember that traveling to Earth was restricted, but there were already some colonies on Earth.

Since I was very small I would spend whole days just looking at the skies, and at the stars as if waiting for something, not thinking about anything, but just looking, and waiting.

I have seen other visions also about the future of Earth, and what we are about to go through.

I am not making this up, and I really don't care what anyone thinks.

I don't use any illegal drugs, or alcohol. My own mother had taken me to doctors when I was a child, even during my adolescence, to see if there was anything wrong with me, in part because strange things would happen around me, and because of the things I would tell my parents, about future, and past events.

Since the doctors could not find anything wrong with me, exept that I was very intelligent for my age, she took me to Catholic priests who would claim I was possessed by the devil, so I was put on Catholic organizations such as the Opus Dei, but of course I never showed any type of demon possession, never had any shakes, or epilepsy, or showed any signs of dementia of any kind.

Some of the things that would happen were/are for example tvs turning on/off by themselves. Even those wall ACs which you have to turn a dial would at times turn on, or off whe I was present and one of my parents was in the room. Some of the other experiences would appear to some to be demon like, but they are not, at least most of them.

It was hard adjusting to life on Earth. I was not like most children. I would not pay attention to class, even though later on in life I would graduate with honors in high school, and even in College without much effort in my part.

The strange thing is, even though I wasn't paying attention to class, I remember everything as if looking at a movie.

I can think back and remember any time of my life as if I was watching a movie. However, there were some things I would forget of my experiences as a boy, such as names of streets, or the names of some people, but I can recall conversations as if I was listening to them today.

I never did tell my parents about what I remember of my past life because I knew it would upset them more, but the things I told them I had no control over, they would just blurt out of me without me being able to do anything about it.

I have been told by my best friend, who is like a brother to me, and my ex-wife that I would speak in a different tongue when I am asleep, and I do remember dreams in which I could speak some other language, and I could understand it in my sleep, but once I wake up I would not remember that language.

I know there are some parts around the Earth that have entire forests, and even lakes underground. I remember meeting people down there, but I don't remember seeing any cities.

Throughout my whole life I have also had dreams in which I was taken inside spaceships, and I would meet other humans. I can't remember if those people who pilot those ships were of other races, but I remember meeting humans, just like me.

I have been told strange things by people I had just met, and people who would become my friends because we had an affinity.

During a regular class in Middle High our professor was sick, so a substitute came to give classes. She was an older woman, probably age 55, and the strange thing was she was looking at me during the entire class. My classmates would make jokes about it, at the end of the class she approached me as I was leaving, I stood in front of her, and after everyone left she just told me I had something important to do in my life, and I would find out what it was in time. I had never met this woman before in my life, and I don't remember her from any time.

I have had two more people tell me almost the same thing. The most recent person I saw explained to me that I would meet, and be some sort of convoy for an extraterrestrial race, and that I was supposed to guide certain people, and help them survive what I know is coming.

I don't even know why I am writting this now, just felt that I had to.
I do not think myself any better than anyone else btw.

One of the things that I can tell you is that the United States will be invaded by foreign forces, and we will have to fight them. I also know that some of the most likely places to survive this coming war, which will include, and will start because of riots, and race wars starting in the U.S. because of the present economic problems.

Places like Montana, and Wyoming will be some of the most likely places were people will survive this, but then Earth changes will occur, one of them being a major earthquake that would rattle even the bells of churches, a large volcano in the northwest of the U.S. will explode, and there will be massive flooding in places like the east coast, Forida, ect.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Very interesting, and when do you see these things happening?

Personally when our govt. fails - I can see how the Chinese etc. could try and take advantage of it.

I think there are many who see "major changes" coming. though others don't want to acknowledge it.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Thank you for sharing your understanding of the future with us, but please be careful how you present your information. Positive energy and hope are needed world wide. Please try not to focus on the hardship of the change. Instead focus on the results of this shift. We may finally have a chance to accept our role in the grand scheme of existence. Remember to be positive and enjoy the day.

join