It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters, time travel?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I was watching UFO Hunters tonight. It was the newest episode on Triangle UFO's. About half way through, Bill Birnes mentioned that he had proof that man HAD traveled into the future, and referenced a certain case but didnt go into detail about it.

I know he couldn't have been talking about Titor. . or maybe he was. In any case, did anyone else see this episode and know what case he was referring to? I post this here only because it was on UFO Hunters, and this is the UFO board.

Any idea guys?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Join in - we've started discussing this earlier tonight here.

Second Line: Dance Party!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

There's something wrong with your link.

All I get is "Sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by yizzel

It works for me.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Now that is odd.

I just check it again, still getting the same result.

What's the name of the thread, I'll search it..

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Not working for me. I was thinking it must have been in R.A.T.S.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Firstly, how do you confirm time travel into the future?

Secondly yes we have travelled into the future of sorts.
To demonstrate time dilation, two atomic clocks were synchronised and one was flown around in a Concorde. The one on the Concorde showed that a slighly smaller amount of time had elapsed proving that it had travelled slightly into the future when compared to the rest of the Earth.

Time travel into the future is easy. As an object is accelerated time slows in relation to stationary objects.

Time travel into the past is not so easy. At this point most scientists believe impossible.

By the way, the fraud called Titor travelled into the past. He was FROM the future.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Okay, I found it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are the difference between the link posted by Whisper67 and the one I posted.

.../thread4470009/pg1
.../thread447009/pg1

[edit on 19-3-2009 by yizzel]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized
Firstly, how do you confirm time travel into the future?

Secondly yes we have travelled into the future of sorts.
To demonstrate time dilation, two atomic clocks were synchronised and one was flown around in a Concorde. The one on the Concorde showed that a slighly smaller amount of time had elapsed proving that it had travelled slightly into the future when compared to the rest of the Earth.

Time travel into the future is easy. As an object is accelerated time slows in relation to stationary objects.

Time travel into the past is not so easy. At this point most scientists believe impossible.

By the way, the fraud called Titor travelled into the past. He was FROM the future.

Good post.

When we step on an airplane the time is different than those on earth, but not by anything that would make a differance.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by lucidclouds]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by lucidclouds]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OZtracized

Okay, so if we travel very very fast we (in effect) travel in the future. So to travel to the past, we must reverse that process.
One way is to remain stationary while accelerating space around us.

Alternatively;
What if we reverse the rotation of Earth. Worked for superman

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
There is no way we can travel into the future. We live in present time and so does everything else.

If we where able to travel faster than total of matter can change you would see nothing. You would be waiting for the present time to catch up to the future.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
Join in - we've started discussing this earlier tonight here.

Second Line: Dance Party!
Your link took me to abovetopsecrect.com

Notice the second to last letter. Threw me off for a second, as I tried to figure out what was going on there.

Edit: I haven't watched the episode yet, but will today.

[edit on 3/19/2009 by saturnsrings]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
OMG, bill birne has totaly lost his mind.

I have been watching UFO hunters since its inception, itsa entertaining and they have provided a public forum for this subject.
But sometimes bill is just nuts, there are times when he says something and you can see the exprerssion on the faces of the other people,a "I cant believe he just said that" look on thier faces. Like the time he told the guy "your an alien human hybrid", WTH?

The assertion that the stylized models of flying fish are representations of triangle ufo's or time machines is just ludicrous.

The gold figurines found in columbia are models of flying fish, an animal that is quite common to the oceans around columbia.
They models even have representations of gills, and all of the fins are in the right place.
And of course the model they built glides, its based on a flying fish, which GLIDES, AHHHHHHHGHGHGHHH.

What I thought was cool was that the co host pat was present for a daytime filming of what appeared to be daylight sighting of a triangle.

The other cool thing is that I recognized the mtn in the background when the two guys spent the night on the ridge.

The other interesting part is that the date for one of the sightings they profiled was the same week as my sighting of huge dark triangle flying over the sierra nevada mts.

They get so close to do real investigation but then seem to lose it everytime.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks09

Although I agree with you that Bill has gone a little nuts on us, the "flying fish" explanation for those gold planes does not hold water. That is a model of a shuttle type craft, and when the exact model landed, it landed just like a shuttle would with its nose up in the air. I do agree it proves the ancient Americans had a knowledge of aerodynamics, and I too wonder where they got it from.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

they are totaly flying fish
notice the very positive angle of attack, nose up
just like thier goofy foam model
news.bbc.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks

The wings are shaped like the shuttle, not a flying fish. The back part is definitely made for a plane, as a fish would have a fin on the bottom.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yeah I'd like to hear more about this time traveling army officer as well, it sounds interesting.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Isn't "time" relative ?

I mean, we count time in seconds, minutes and
hours.

10,000 years ago, time was counted in sun and
moon rises and seasons.

When we sleep, do we move forward in time,
using a mental time dilation gene code ?

Food for thought.

TW

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Traveling into the past and future both have happened and do take place, there is a law that prevents those who travel and view such events from interfering in past events or future events, there is a force that cannot be broken into. Even ET's cannot change the outcome of our future or past they can only influence us to make certain decisions before possible outcomes occur that lead us down a wrong path. Some entities are working against us and some for us and the one's working against us would have destroyed us a long time ago if they had a chance to change history but that law is unchangeable. Back to the future was a fun movie but it could never happen in this world. In the long run there must be good and evil and opposition in all things working both for and against us or life would not be life and death would not be death.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join