It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO - Secret Police Narc O on thy Neighbor Form

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Link to NAZI HEADQUARTERS

all I got to say is - fill this data base up .... you know everyone who believes in freedom, honesty, security -- well, you know the type...
turn them in before you get turned in.... gestopo is waiting.....
Just remember shoot first ask questions later -- thats what they are going to do to you at 3 in the morning. al though its Kick slam - bang - oops - wrong house. but your dead.... and they dont care... this gestopo crap is fun huh .... can I kill the next one..?

[edit on 18-3-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I know what you mean. The tyrants in government want to enslave us. We're supposed to stay free & stay armed.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by News And History]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa, this all is just one big conspiracy theory! Just look at the other threads on fema camps, fema roundups, legislative bills that take away our food, freedom, birth rights, etc. According to some folks on this blog, there's nothing happening, and everything is all hunky-dory!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I hope someone spams the living hell out of that page. If everyone's name ends up on the list, it will be absolutely useless.

TA

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Any idea how many of these "Information Analysis Centers" exist?
And where???

I tried changing the first letter (since M is for Missouri) to see if every state has one.....but no cigar. I guess they're "regionalized" from what I can gather..

They got one in Colorado.

www.ciac.co.gov...

DumDeeDum.....

ANd here's an interesting doc, it's a homeland security brochure, how lovely.

www.dps.mo.gov...

"Never before have so many opportunities for input been presented to stakeholders from a variety of disciplines. With regionalization in place,
everyone will have an opportunity to influence the homeland security direction of the state.

Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC)
provides a public safety partnership consisting of local, state and federal agencies, as well as the public sector and private entities that collect,
evaluate, analyze, and disseminate information and intelligence to the agencies tasked with Homeland Security responsibilities in a timely,
effective, and secure manner."

new topics

top topics

join