It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
can somebody please tell me how some people think New world order will have aliens or UFO's involved in it

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It may be better to ask this question in the NWO forum, although that said they may tell you it's better to ask in here haha.

I suppose we could argue that they are in cahoots with our extraterrestial visitors or that they are fighting a secret war against them, it's all pure conjecture anyway. I think there is a popular view that the ETs have infiltrated the top levels of the NWO leadership and setting the groups agenda, I guess this would explain the ongoing UFO cover-up since it is my belief that the ETs have always wanted to keep their presence here a secret.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
well i personally believe that just as there are good/bad people on this planet, it goes the same for outside of our planet with the ET's. There are some who believe that the NWO will make a staged UFO/ET invasion so we all become scared, then listen to what they say, then they are in control again. But coming down to the nitty gritty, i believe that we will have some kind of intervention from beyond. Its due time we find out WHY we are here and what to do next.

join