It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security at TTR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hello everyone, now im thinkin about who carries out the security on the Tonopah Test Range? DoE, Lockheed Martin? Why Cammo dudes are not part of the security of TTR? There any other security company in charge of the facility?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Groomforce

I think there are several groups providing security. The DOE has their own security for their Sandia facility. ASI is a private security firm that is/was there. The USAF has their own people, based on the welcome wagon their provided when we parked on Mt Diablo.
ASI sign

Unlike Groom Lake camo dudes, the TTR security will talk to you.

Since the TTR often shuts down on Sundays (freeing the airspace), there may be different security there on the weekend versus during the week.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Security company that you mentions, ASI; his contract is temporary in TTR? We know the name of another private security company that provides safety and watchfulness in TTR? I found information about this company: www.manta.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The USAF has their own people, based on the welcome wagon their provided when we parked on Mt Diablo.

*******UPDATE******* sorry you already answered my question thanks

[deleted]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Also Wackenhut also has officers who pass the sec clearances provided to these sites. Especially Los Alamos.

new topics

top topics

join