It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ET races do you think are real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well for what its worth, here is my twopenneth,
I have not heard any advance on the figure of 57 suggested species known to mankind

Of those, probably the most well recognized are the "Greys" of which I understand there are at least 3 different strains (if that is the correct term)

Then there are the Nordics, who I am led to believe are the masters of the Greys, but they do not always travel in the same ships together.

Then there's the Eben's (famous from the movie "project Serpo") was it a movie? oh i really don't remember. They supposedly come from planet serpo in zeta reticuli and they are credited for genetically engineering the "quadloids" from planet otto, also in zeta reticuli and these are a type of praying mantis or a lizard like beings (I thought lizards eat insects but there you go, maybe there's a message for human kind there
).

Now where are we? Oh yes, Apparently there's the "Hepaloids" from planet Damco near Cygnus Arm (wherever that is, I mean I know where Albireo is, just not theArm).

Oh and then theres the Trantaloids from planet Silus, would you believe it, also in Zeta Reticulus
Dunno what they look like
Just to simplify matters, I think some of these can be classed as Reticuloids. OMG now i'm struggling...... Oh yes, I have recently heard that there are some that look like the Yeti and BigFoot
again I am not sure of their names, oh and I have even heard of some that ar 3 or 4" tall like a little monkey.

Then of course there's the good old Reptiles, Reptiloids or Reptillians Whatever they like to be called (notice I say what ever they like to be called
).
I can't really think of any more ... unless I start making them up

and last but not least I have read 2 accounts of some humanoids that dress like little hill-billies complete with checky shirts and dungaree's
I would just like to add that I have never seen any of these creatures..... but then I have never seen great pyramids of Giza either.
I hope to see the pyramids before I die,
sweet dreams

PEACE,
RK

P.S. If anyone can correct me on any of these, i would be happy to learn more.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I believe that the Roswell case is true and mostly accurate. That's why I think that the grays are real.. the reptilian skin was reported by many witnesses.. that may account for the race called 'reptilians'. Not too sure of Venusians just yet.. but I'd be willing to bet

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Illegal Aliens

David Bowie

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
What about his "Bird Race" that the ancients worshipped?
Second line.

As far as I'm concerned, I treat 'birds' same as 'reptiles'. Due to the very many similarities between the two.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join