It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Maps, WTF?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Hey, where did you go? Are you still on this google map mystery? People are still repying.

What is a Zeigeist movement?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by MrPenny

Bombing range is what id say, i see the ship, maybe some oil or grain silos, and possibly a building placed near the explosion points to see what damage is done. Could be wrong though as my first thought was ancient art.

Yeah and about 1.25 miles north-east of the main structure there's a middle sized farm of some sort, look inhabited and all!!!!

33°12'49.56"N 103°33'53.05"O

Question: what are the black dots all-around the site, and the whole area???

Tank you

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
im still here, ive currently gotten crohn's disease so it might take me a while to reply.

Yeah since my post some people have been doing research and not knowing have stumbled accross information linked the catholic church to the black sun society.

eh, want to know why they are pushing the '2012 BS?'

basically watch the knowing......

if you dont follow the black sun, and you dont survive this coming war, well you are not going to be saved if that makes sense.

the black sun society wants to save us, whereas the masons think they are god and oppose it and think they can do it on their own.

the war has gone on long enough, 3,000 or more years?

and they have slaughtered members of the black sun over that period of time... hitler was repaying the favor.

over a 3,000 year peroid, nearly an entire religion was exterminated, and it was throughout ancient aztec times, stretching to the middle east and england.

somewhere around the 10 million mark of the black sun followers have been murdered.

Basically when it hits the fan, choose your side, and fight to the death.

we can only pray that Iran obliterates the US in the middle east, and israel...

there is too much at stake for them to fail, they are the last of the decendants of atlantis. The aryans.

They can not afford to fail.... lets hope the north korean missile test keeps the USA occupied while they shoot it down, while Iran wipes Israel off the map, if they can get the locked up dead sea scrolls we are saved.

....you can understand now why space travel is highly sensitive when it comes to N.Korea and Iran, they both oppose the masons, and are considered terrorists.

Lets pray for the destruction of the mason-Semetic strangle hold of the globe.

if you consider this racist, why dont you consider those who are discriminated against and exterminated by the masons, its only fair that the favor is returned.

Most people who are jewish or catholic have no idea how their position impacts on the globe...

and its not a 'personal thing' or a direct attack on someone personally, its pretty much the same as having sides, and who's side are you on?

aryan does not mean WHITE, look at the iranians.... do they look white to you?... not at all.

and they are semetic, and the same decendants as of the 'jews' from atlantis.

basically the war started, and when the 'jews' won, the 'gods' destroyed atlantis hoping it would stop them. It didnt.

Judaism is not all what it appears to be, the base level principles are good, but the political ideals are not.

Same with the Catholic church.... why dont you think they are allowed to be masons?

and if you are a catholic and you want to join, you must take an oath never to revert back to it.

Same goes for anyone jewish wanting to swap sides.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by XIZTENZ]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIREWASP

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by MrPenny

Bombing range is what id say, i see the ship, maybe some oil or grain silos, and possibly a building placed near the explosion points to see what damage is done. Could be wrong though as my first thought was ancient art.

Yeah and about 1.25 miles north-east of the main structure there's a middle sized farm of some sort, look inhabited and all!!!!

33°12'49.56"N 103°33'53.05"O

Question: what are the black dots all-around the site, and the whole area???

Tank you

Fire wasp your DP is the Key of solomon and you are considered a direct enemy of the black sun society and all those who oppose the NWO. I will not take a single word of yours into consideration and I suggest others who see this symbol to boycott those who display it.

I declare you as a disinformation agent.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
here is a book on the black sun society it might be able to answer some peoples questions...

keep in mind the black sun still operates, and will have its time back.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FIREWASP

If you check Whiteone's link, that bombing site has been retired for several years now. SInce then, some of the surrounding land has been sold and is now residential/farm land.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thank you,
The linked worked for me. This is too cool. Thank you for re-posting the link.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by XIZTENZ

That surrounding farm area is full of oil wells. Interesting, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
wouldnt suprise me if there was oil it might have rockafella writtinen all over it....

that mingy bastard needs to be taken out and shot, along with the rest of the illuminai

IE they centralise and control all monetary funds... THE WORLD BANK....

its not owned by the UN if you hadnt noticed.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by raj9721

Having looked at the link I would be thinking about the nuclear industry as a builder of this area. Notice the size of concentric rings along with cross hair looking walls.

I believe that this picture reveals a particle accellerator which ls used in nuclear research. I hope this helps to identify the object for you.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i didn't think this warranted it's own thread so i thought i'd just add it here but a friend told me to put these coordinates into google maps, 52.376552, 5.198303, i did and can this be real? did google maps capture a murder in progress? i realize something like this could be faked but how in the world could they synchronize with knowing when the satellite would snap the picture? kinda freaky.. you can see the blood trail from dragging the body.

here's a screen cap for anyone who can't go to google maps for whatever reason.. i "sharpened" where the people are but it's as good as my skills get but you can tell it's two guys dragging another person and probably getting ready to toss it into the water.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by n3mesis

Wow....that is crazy. Wonder what the story is and when that pic was captured.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

n3mesis
i didn't think this warranted it's own thread so i thought i'd just add it here but a friend told me to put these coordinates into google maps, 52.376552, 5.198303, i did and can this be real? did google maps capture a murder in progress? i realize something like this could be faked but how in the world could they synchronize with knowing when the satellite would snap the picture? kinda freaky.. you can see the blood trail from dragging the body.

here's a screen cap for anyone who can't go to google maps for whatever reason.. i "sharpened" where the people are but it's as good as my skills get but you can tell it's two guys dragging another person and probably getting ready to toss it into the water.

Holy crap man, in my opinion this would make a great thread of its own ...

What a find!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well....it appears it was simply a wet dog...

Sou rce

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Well....it appears it was simply a wet dog...

Sou rce

LOL, well ... I stand corrected then, it dont deserve its own thread

First look registered pretty high in shock value tho,

Nice sleuthing Vasa Croe!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
HA thanks for clearing this up for us Vasa Croe, i should have known..

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.. it's usually not a duck!

haha anyway.. it surly appeared like it was a nefarious plan to get rid of a human body.

i guess our minds see what we want it to see.

i'm glad now i didn't give this it's own thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join