It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is "THE HAPPENING" actually Happening now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Although I enjoyed your take on the movie & what's "happening" today, I can't see any special insight in your comparison.

Dreadful movie, diabolical thread. But nice try anyway.

This one isn't flying, Mr. Jelly

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Bad form. First off, not announcing spoilers, even for an awful film, is irresponsible. And second, he is laughing a people who suffer from depression and commit suicide. Bad form, all the way around. Please do not attempt to legitimize someone who is flaming. Someone who is obviously looking for a person like me to get really mad at their ignorant and lackidaisical interactions with other humans.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I like cookies.
see, relevense means nothing anymore =)
I think that the trees are telling us to get our financial crisis in order.
I thinkthat the trees are trying to tell me to jump offa building for geting laid off my job.
I think that the trees are telling me that this country and the people in it are #&^$ed.
I think we should smoke the trees =)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

actually yes.. I DONT connect with most other humans. DO YOU??? there is no US.. or WE.

so YOU connect with people who are lazy, greedy, delusional, irresponsible. etc..

take out huge loans they cant pay back, and after that BLAME it on the bankers or the government.lol

people ARE killing themselves..
obviously the movie is not going to give it to you straight..but its so obvious.

its a natural thing. its part of nature.
as for u getting upset. LOL hAHAHAHAH. coz u are being EMOTIONAL. try being logical and it will ALL MAKE SENSE.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

actually yes.. I DONT connect with most other humans. DO YOU??? there is no US.. or WE.

so YOU connect with people who are lazy, greedy, delusional, irresponsible. etc..

take out huge loans they cant pay back, and after that BLAME it on the bankers or the government.lol

people ARE killing themselves..
obviously the movie is not going to give it to you straight..but its so obvious.

its a natural thing. its part of nature.
as for u getting upset. LOL hAHAHAHAH. coz u are being EMOTIONAL. try being logical and it will ALL MAKE SENSE.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join