It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The final fate of the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I know it. In fact you do too. It requires no investigation and I don't even have to post sources, because it is the same final fate for you and me. Death.

If this new world order has been spending centuries setting itself up, what is it that everyone who lived and died serving that cause even gained? Wealth and power for their lives? Hitler had that, he certainly didn't die with joy. What is it they think they get, a name in history, a spot in heaven? A cryogenic lab where they're brought back from the dead? I don't think so. They're all dead, rotting in the ground or ashes in the wind.

What was it all for, just the wealth and power, or the idea of being part of the greatest thing in the world? I may not ever be significant but I figured out all the wealth and power in the world isn't going to by fulfillment and I wouldn't participate in something I'm not even going to live to see, not even for the most money and power I could have, that's stupid. Money and power die with the human. And recognition in history is only so much comfort.

So tell me why so many people would work so hard for something they never can see now? Even for the ones to live to see it, what does it matter because they're dying, all of them are dying. The only explanation is that the men who are smart enough to pull the strings to control the whole world are all empty and shallow serving nothing more than a mortal power trip? And if I recognize there are better things to do with a temporary life then attempt to control the universe, why wouldn't they? Not one philosopher in the whole sorry lot of them?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
They're doing it for their children!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
They didn't start the fire.

They kept it going.

Their children will do the same.

Now as Zbigniew Brzezinski said to Luke from We Are Change NY...

"...sit down and shut up!"

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Greed and control are powerful things...

Second line

Cherry

top topics

join