It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory of why we keep getting reported evidence of UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Just think for a minute. Why would we be having all of these UFO sightings? If you take a look back at our ancestors' history, you'll find amazing evidence of Alien contact. There are cave drawings of these magnificent creatures, things made in the ground that you can only see in the sky, figurines that appear as planes, the Great Pyramids, the Aztec and Myan temples, the Myan Calendar. All of these things had to of had ET influences. Our ancestors worshipped these beings as gods, which brought up a question I had. If they worshipped these beings as gods, who exactly are Christians worshipping? God, or another being? My theory is that I think we were intentionaly put on Earth by other beings and I have many evidence to support it. Let's start with the Myan Calendar. The Myan Calendar is so accurate, it can predict eclipses long before they happen, and also, the calendar stops on a specific date. December 22, 2012. Why would they stop the calendar at that date? What exactly would happen? Where they told that something big would happen? Such as the aliens taking the human race to be put onto another planet?
The Great Pyramids are another mystery. Each pyramid is in exact align with certain stars. The largest pyramid is in exact alignment with Polaris, the north star, if I am not mistaken. These huge buildings built over tombs tower very high and researchers have said that even with our modern-day equipment, we could not build buildings like that. So how exactly did our ancestors do it with their limited technology? They had to of had some kind of extra help, which I believe came from other beings. The same thing applies for the Aztec and Myan temples and Stonehenge.
Stonehenge brings me to another point. Researchers believe that it was used for sacrficial purposes, I do not. If you redraw Stonehenge from and aireal view, it looks like a clock. Not for telling time, for telling the seasons. Another one of my theories is that I believe Stonehenge was built so that other beings in an aircraft could see the seasons. Why would they do that. you may ask. I believe I have an answer. I went through some digging in the Earth's history, and it seems that UFO's visit us at least once every season. My theory is that I think the aliens come down as least once a season to see if the Earth was habitable. To see if they made the right choice by putting us down here?
I intend to keep posting about thjis topic...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well done, nicely written, and some really interesting points. What i think is interesting, is that there is cave paintings and carvings of flying objects, and back in that time you couldn't blame it on planes or satilites or weather ballons. lol,

Cherry

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Just to add to that CherryDuck..

The drawings that can only be seen from high altitude (I cant remember what they are called, but im sure you have seen them) are obviously there for something or someone to see. Back in these ages, flight had barely even been considered.

Which can only mean they were meant for someone else.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

Thank you Cherry for your reply! You are true and there was nothing to blame these things on, and I'm trying to make sense of it all.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Alot of people will say it's from asteriods, and shooting stars and all that jazz. But what about the paintings of OTHER BEINGS?!?!?! Not just craft!! I find it funny that whenever this subject is brought up all the skeptics run lol. I would tho love to hear a skeptics point of view on this, in all seriousness, because most skeptics have really good opinions, and views.

Cherry

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

lol, true, but if skeptics do say the stars played an influence, how did they get the idea of what a plane looks like? With their knowledge, there is no way that could have "Imagined" it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
Alot of people will say it's from asteriods, and shooting stars and all that jazz. But what about the paintings of OTHER BEINGS?!?!?! Not just craft!!

Are cavemen not allowed imaginations too?

Why do you presume everything they created was for fact and concerning reality, why does it have to be of the outside world and why not the inner world?

We humans have become what we are today because of our ability to imagine things that don't exist in our real world and "play" with the things that already exist with our minds. Things get designed, painted, modelled and dreamed of that could then become reality.

And who's to say that caveman wasn't depicting his brother in a mask or his disabled mother or an animal? Because it doesn't appear like a normal human to you or me doesn't automatically make them non-human. And the mayan calendar had to finish somewhere, they didn't last long enough to continue it did they? If the Spanish had arrived fifty years later all the "believers" would be talking about 2062 maybe.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
If the Spanish had arrived fifty years later all the "believers" would be talking about 2062 maybe.

What does that have to do with ufo's

you lost me

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

All of your points could be correct, but what about the Pyramids? The temples? Man could not have made those buildings with what technology they had, there is just no way. And how did the Myans create such an accurate calendar with only the limited knowledge they had? I sort of understand where you are coming from about the calendar and why it has to end and it can't just go on forever, but what I didn't say about the calendar is that is stops exactly on December 22, 2012 at 11:55 PM. Why would they stop the calendar so percisely and not just on a day or a month? And about cavemen imagining his brother in a mask, what could have promted him to think in that higher technology? In my opinion, they had to of seen something way more advanced than they were to even think like that and to build such great buildings. But tis only a theory, and theories mean nothing untl they are proven, until then it is only a thought.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

The Spanish were one of the first ones to discover these artifacts. I presume that is what he is meaning.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

No, they didn't last long enough because they just dissappeared. No one knows what happended to them. That is a mystery all in it's own.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
Alot of people will say it's from asteriods, and shooting stars and all that jazz. But what about the paintings of OTHER BEINGS?!?!?! Not just craft!!

Are cavemen not allowed imaginations too?

Why do you presume everything they created was for fact and concerning reality, why does it have to be of the outside world and why not the inner world?

We humans have become what we are today because of our ability to imagine things that don't exist in our real world and "play" with the things that already exist with our minds. Things get designed, painted, modelled and dreamed of that could then become reality.

And who's to say that caveman wasn't depicting his brother in a mask or his disabled mother or an animal? Because it doesn't appear like a normal human to you or me doesn't automatically make them non-human. And the mayan calendar had to finish somewhere, they didn't last long enough to continue it did they? If the Spanish had arrived fifty years later all the "believers" would be talking about 2062 maybe.

Yes cavemen may have imaginations... they also , if you have a look at the evidence, didn't draw dragons, or pixies or boogie men or skyscrapers, or cars.... no... they painted UFO's, or what looks like it. It MAY have been imaginations, but it also MAY have been something they saw with their 2 eyes. Also, the pictures of the "other beings" they drew looked similar to what people NOW are drawing, then again, they could just be describing their disable mother.... who knows??

Cherry

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical Thinker

No, they didn't last long enough because they just dissappeared. No one knows what happended to them. That is a mystery all in it's own.

The Maya did not disappear, they didn't go anywhere. Something a certain "ancient astronaut" proponent (initials EVD) was apparently unaware of.

The Maya did not cease to exist when their ancient cities went into decline. They live on today in the same areas their ancestors inhabited. Although their culture has changed over time, many Mayas maintain their language and traditions. There are over 750,000 speakers of Mayan languages living in Mexico today (according to INEGI). Present-day Mayan religion is a colorful hybrid of Catholicism and ancient beliefs and rituals. Some Lacandon Maya still live in a traditional manner in the Lacandon jungle of Chiapas.
gomexico.about.com...

[edit on 3/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical Thinker

So what is your theory of why we keep getting reported evidence for UFO's?

It is widely accepted that there were different parties involved at the dawn of human civilization and they all probably had their own agenda or politics to uphold taking in to consideration the progress of mankind. From how their choices benefited mankind or not they were labeled as either "good" or "bad".
Note there is no clear distinction written or spoken in any of the past civilizations of ours, distinction that was actually labeling anything as being bad or as being good in a general sense and there might be a reasons for that, OR any striking evidence of distinctions might have been removed or even are being kept hidden for some reasons.
In general those involved parties are clearly pictured as the Nephilim in the Old Testament/Bible.
Might have been different races from a single different planet, or even entirely different beings each race having their own civilization and belonged to entirely different star systems, had different forms and maybe also philosophies, all that of course if we agree to the idea that The Nephilim were in fact alien species/civilizations.

Again the general consensus is that from all those it was only a minority that really had the best interest of mankind at heart and thus mankind owes them their existence. Those are mainly being identified with the Light and of being Pure in any ancient philosophy.

God is a different story. Each one of these different races/beings/civilizations had to have a faith system or at least a core of values that would dictate their actions. Probably the ones that had kept most of their "humanity" might have been responsible that mankind escaped extinction, several times. Those might have been identified with God or as messengers of God, and or even confused with what we perceive that is a divine hierarchy and exist as parts of the immediate Kingdom of God, such as Archangels, Angels etc. There is much confusion as to what action was attributed to whom, Angels or aliens or both, and why, pertaining to events described in the Old Testament.

The Son of God, Jesus of the New testament might be the final chapter of the era of 'interventionism" of external forces about the fate of mankind.
It might be the final mark, God's mark this time, when after that no other type of intervention will be allowed or tolerated, else Apocalypse is going to happen. The scriptures argue that Man himself this time will be responsible for anything unfortunate might come his way from the usual (now) suspects.
We now have a road map to follow until the next great transition of our species, probably because our existence might play a very big role in the Cosmos someday.

That much has been understood and agreed considering our past and future, external forces, Man and God himself.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

My theory has already been stated. Religion is another question of mine. What could have promted man to think a higher power? Jesus Christ was real, no doubt, he did walk the Earth, he was the son of "God". What if Christians are worshipping a higher being that made influence on the religion. An alien. How did ancient civilizations get the idea to worship many gods, instead of just one? I think that ETs had an influence on religion, and if scientists figure this out with hard evidence proof, the world with go into mass hysteria.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Great thread ! So simple yet not really brought up enough. I have to agree that back in "ye olde days" it must of been amazing to see a UFO and relise that it was another being. As a fellow ATS'r said, tis hard to blame it on a weather balloon when they don't exist at that time period. I thought since every one was discussing the pictures i would post some links to some, just so the New guys at ATS could see what we're talking about.

Pictures:

1. Old Tapestry with UFO's in back ground.
  2. Moses holding plates up to, what appear to be UFO's.
  3. UFO firing a beam of light onto street.
  4. UFO shining light onto a person at a possible ritual.
  5. Japanese painting of UFO's helping man hunt.
  6. Christ on the cross with UFO behind.
  7. Not a painting but ancient aircraft carved into ancient Egyptian Tablet.
  8. Ancient Astronauts drawn onto a rock.
  9. Christ on the cross, two UFO's one in each top corner.

Hope this helps some of the new guys and gals - Fox

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
FYI, a very good article exploring the science and myths of Art and UFO :
www.sprezzatura.it...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical Thinker
I sort of understand where you are coming from about the calendar and why it has to end and it can't just go on forever, but what I didn't say about the calendar is that is stops exactly on December 22, 2012 at 11:55 PM. Why would they stop the calendar so percisely and not just on a day or a month?

Errr. ANY time, date etc could or could not be "precise"? And being such a random time/date would indicate it WASN'T complete.

Mayan cities reached their highest state development during the Classic period (c. 250 AD to 900 AD), and continued throughout the Postclassic period until the arrival of the Spanish......

....The Maya peoples never disappeared, neither at the time of the Classic period decline nor with the arrival of the Spanish conquistadores and the subsequent Spanish colonization of the Americas. Today, the Maya and their descendants form sizable populations throughout the Maya area and maintain a distinctive set of traditions and beliefs that are the result of the merger of pre-Columbian and post-Conquest ideologies

Wikipedia Source

So they didn't just "dissappear"...they were "diverted" from their everyday lives by the arrival of the spanish who no doubt put them to work on their own schemes. No time to continue said calandar.

reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

Thankyou for the pictures. Don't forget the pieces are all art and COULD come from imagination or the "divine" interpretation of unexplainable things at the time, it's not proof of what IS or WAS but only what the artists wanted to convey in a visual message at the time.

Does superman really exist, or was/is he a picture in a comic book that has spawned many ideas and beliefs ever since?

[edit on 17/3/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Well my personal opinion on this particular subject is that we get more reports because of a combination of increased activity, increased awareness, higher proliferation of information communication technology, and more people having cameras these days. A very small percentage, will be attributed to folks who were looking at the sky waiting for someone to "push the button" and found a UFO instead of a Nuke .

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

If the Spanish had arrived fifty years later all the "believers" would be talking about 2062 maybe.

I don't understand what you mean. The Maya calendar pre-dates the Spanish conquest. It's been in common use since the 6th century B.C.
en.wikipedia.org...

<<   2 >>

join