It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Approval Rating Slips With Economy in Polls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Obama's Approval Rating Slips With Economy in Polls

www.bloomberg.com

A March 12-15 survey conducted for CNN by Opinion Research Corp. found Obama’s approval rating dropped 3 points from late last month and 12 points from early February. A Pew Research Center poll taken March 9-12 found that Obama’s approval rating slipped to 59 percent from 64 percent last month.

The CNN poll found that Obama’s overall approval rating declined to 64 percent from 76 percent in a Feb. 7-8 poll. His disapproval rating climbed to 34 percent from 23 percent.

While 59 percent of Americans approve of Obama’s handling of the economy, they give him higher marks for the way he has dealt with Iraq, Afghanistan, terrorism, education and energy policy. The smallest percentage -- 57 percent -- approve of the way Obama is handling health-care policy, according to the CNN poll.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I thought Obama was going to be our savior and everyone loved him? Looks like the smoke is clearing from the campaign and the people are starting to see the fraud for what he is.

atleast he still has one thing going for him 86% of the people still believe in "Hope"

But on the other hand 64 percent said his policies have had no effect so far.

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Its not surprising. He's still enjoying the honeymoon. Once that wears off in a few months (and it happening faster than I thought), I expect him to settle somewhere in the 40-45% range.

join