It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Alien" Time Traveler(s)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hello,

I am new here, as a poster. I have been scouring the forums for years now and decided to lay down my guess on the "confirmed" identities of some of the "Aliens" out there.

First off, our defenition of an alien, is someone who doesn't belong. More like of an intruder, with unauthorized permission to be here or anywhere. For an example, an illegal Mexican in the US, entered illegally would also be referred to as an "Alien." Not in the sense he or she is from another planet but I am not going to write a mile long paragraph about this, because I am pretty sure the majority know what I am talking about....

Now, let's discuss what we really know of the different types of Alien species. Yes, I do believe Aliens exist. Different species. For an example, the greys. Evidence and proof that they exist? Maybe, but classified from the public eye. Governments all over are releasing their UFO files, but are they truly releasing the "juice" that we all want to taste... I don't think so.

Many out there talk about one world governments, and how it would be like to live in a world where one governs everything. Unforunately, if you don't see it, then you are blind.. The truth is, we do. But, this isn't what this thread is about. I am not here to expose who they are and how they control the world. I am here to discuss that the balance of the Universe that we know by these "Aliens" is what is damaging our planet. Not us...

Every single day that passes, our planet gets worse. Sure, we do enough damage to it, but the true damage is being formed "out there." What I mean is space... The reason I say this is because I do believe in a balance that this universe holds and it could affect the tiniest little things, such as our planet, which to us is huge since we've never really been "into space" but to those with the ability to travel through space the way we travel to go to a movie or visit a friend; we are NOTHING.

My theory is that I do believe that some of these "visitors" that we receive are not aliens from other planets in a distant galaxy far or not too far away. My thoery revolves around that a majority of these visitors are humans from the very same planet that we exist on. The same planet that we try to live our lives on, day by day - Earth. But this is the kicker... Not from this time or our reality.

I believe that these visitors are human time travelers. Now before you shut me off and stop reading, just hear me out... I believe that knowledge is without limits. If "time travel" really did not exist, then we would have not some of the smartest minds in the world dedicate their lives to this part of science and come up with new facts about how we can travel through time and such.

My theory is about how the balance of our universe is being tampered with, causing this planet that we call home, nothing but bad effects and the reason for this is because these time travelers, come here thinking they could study us, monitor us or whatever is on their mind and not realizing that they are screwing with our reality and time.

Here's how I believe that these visitors or time travelers are tampering with the balance of the universe by using this dangerous technology. Some believe if you travel through time, that a new reality is written and the one you came from ceases to exist. Maybe for you it does, but what about the reality that you came from with the people who witnessed you go. The lifethat you had. I mean think about it. Really, lets say I knew you and you were going to travel back in time and you did. Who is to say that when you do go that my reality that one that I just saw you vanish from will cease to exist. As far as I am concerned, life will go on here, but without you. However, you are in a new form of reality, because according to the one...

CONTINUED BELOW...

[edit on 15-3-2009 by mbadran2012]

[edit on 15-3-2009 by mbadran2012]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
CONTINUED BELOW...

Because as far I am concerned, the reality that you just left does not have any history changed made. The reason I say a new reality has been created is because YOU left THIS one and according to our history of THIS life, another version of YOU did not travel back in OUR time hence, you couldn’t have visited OUR past; therefore created a new reality past of what you think is ours.

By doing this, you have basically screwed with the balance of our universe and caused more harm then good. So, despite these “beings” thinking that they are here for good reasons… If our governments or world governments know of this and who they are and don’t come forward with this soon, our future maybe closer to an end then we think and these species that you believe that are here with this technology that is beyond ours can save us… Well you’re dead wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I use the term "alien" to indicate different from us. Technically, every living creature on the planet is alien, be it fluffy the cat or rover the dog. Aliens here on earth are the non-physical kind, no bodies, so you can't bump into them or commune with them. The truth i have found is that if people cannot see aliens with their own eyes, it doesn't exist.

join