It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Host of issues boiling up!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Big Corporate Collapse This Week??? Who?

Soviet Mathematician Predicted Collapse

AIG Counterparties

Add this to the historical timeline of the '29 Crash. The stock market rebounded briefly then collapsed from a high in '30 of 331 to a low of 41 in '32.

Add to this rumors of US and China stand off and the rumor that Russia has planes loitering in Cuba airspace.

Regardless of where you line up in the 'doomsday' arc, I suggest folks get their houses in order and ready for total chaos.

We will likely see a rally this week followed by a avalanche toward the summer low of 4000-4500K on DJ. Unemployment will reach an 'official' high of 15% or so.

Celente is looking wiser everyday. Hold your nose, the waters cold, deep, and dark!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Bear Market Characteristics

This is an interesting note.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This was a bear market rally. The stocks will go much lower again.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yeah, FeverIAm commented on such a build-up yesterday

www.youtube.com...

And today (the "views" is stuck 215).

www.youtube.com...

I guess he called Reinhardt on the phone...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

excellent post and info~!! Star for ya. I've been looking at the DJA since it started to tank and the thing that I've noticed is, even though it spikes once in a while it never does seem to hold there if at all for even the full day.

colleges at work keep saying.."yea, it'll bounce back' but, how can it when it keeps tanking because the it's not balancing out; as in 1 day it's low the next it's up or 2 days it's low and the next 3 days it's up. (no I'm not a expert, but just a mere observation)

when DJA tanks for a months with very little recovery, the lows are winning. depending on how much they recover I guess will determine how long we'll be in this.

Or am I really in left field here??

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
We're seeing a sucker rally here on the FTSE as well. Have these people no brains? The whole scenario is mirroring the Great Depression.You're completely right ------the house of cards has a massive drop ahead.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by withpride09
This was a bear market rally. The stocks will go much lower again.

We'll see about that. Looks like the economy will go much lower but that doesn't mean stocks will. If hyperinflation sets in, stocks will rise as the economy sinks.

top topics

join