It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Cattle Mutilation in Colorado, March 11/2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The udders were removed, it was a perfect circle, almost like a laser cut.
It seemed to be cut and sealed at the same time.

Now if this was a predator like a coyote or something there would be a big mess and Im sure most of the cattle would be eaten. But this case is strange, just the udders were removed.
Do aliens come to earth for cow udders?

Story

Video

[edit on 15-3-2009 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe they wanted to know "what it was", so to speak. Or needed it for some sort of genetic use.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Do aliens come to earth for cow udders?

maybe

another explanation could be poison testing being done in secrecy because they would not want anyone to know that the Beef you are buying could be contaminated.

i can see a $ motive for the goverment to do this in this way. it could cripple the beef industry if the goverment openly tested and admitted there was something bad in your food.

but i have read many story's about ufo's that were seen right at the same time of the mutilations.

there seems to be evidence for both explanations..wich is the correct one ? , i don't know

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2490ecf9011f.jpg[/atsimg]

two other threads on this story here...www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It kind of seemed to me, that the person just wanted to be on T.V.
I mean, sure, I could be wrong.
I also, just don't understand why "aliens" would take cow udders.
Either way, something smells a bit fishy, based on the guy in the video.

I watch people on video all the time. (Yes, I have a "big brother ish" job) But I can usually call people's behavior, based on what I see. Try watching the interview of him, with the sound off. You'll kinda see why it seems "fishy" to me. Just an opinion.

It is neat to hear about mutilations again, though. Haven't heard any of those stories in a while.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is an easy fix. Some one on ATS must be a microbiologist or something. One night go into a field and draw some blood from some cows and lets see what we get. volunteers?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
why do cattle get mutilated and humans just get probed?

A bit of a double standard by the Aliens isn't it?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
why do cattle get mutilated and humans just get probed?

A bit of a double standard by the Aliens isn't it?

Oh, they do, but is is heavily covered up.

This case wasn't. WARNING -These images are of an adult nature only showing mutilated human body.

www.informantnews.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Remember this video of a cow being abducted? Also interesting!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8aeadf974f9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by songthrush
Oh, they do, but is is heavily covered up.

This case wasn't.

I remember those images, they are very disturbing.

Assuming the wounds are the product of alien and not human activity, I wonder if it is relevant that the victim is a native of South America? Perhaps part of the US goverment's deal with our "visitors" is that US citizens will only be abducted whilst the really nasty stuff is reserved for foreigners?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I just spent some time gathering the latest cattle mutilation news. I have posted all the stories at theWorldview blog I also posted a good overview of the subject as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What is it about cows that aliens like so much?
Poor things can't defend themselves.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If you wanted to test the effects that current environmental conditions have on this planet's living creatures, than you would probably have no other choice than using the cow. The cow is always outside in the environment. It is grouped in herds, and available at night. It lives totally on the grass and hay it can eat in the field and is very easy to locate.

When cows are mutilated, taken are eyes,tongue,mammary (teats) and Vagina/Anus. All organs that have a direct interaction with Earth's environment. The eyes absorb all solar radiation, the tongue is the first organ to come in contact with the Earth's plants, the mammary glands process nutrients from what the cow eats and certainly the anus is the last place that passes nutrients that the cow digests. The vaginal canal also contains any contact with bulls, which essentially completes most of the exposure a cow has to Earth's environment.

So, if an 'entity' wanted to take Earth's environmental 'temperature', studying these cow organs would make total sense, given that they would provide a profile of what living creatures of this planet are consuming/absorbing in substances which are not normally on the menu. Eg.. chemicals, radiation and whatever is floating in the atmosphere.

So, by logical conclusion, cattle mutilation is by design, on purpose by whoever or whatever wants to known information on what is really in Earth's environment, and how it is being extracted by creatures such as cows, and perhaps humans, because we essentially eat what they do , and them as well.

The big question is, who wants to know?, and who is it?

Seems funny that the government would do this, because if they wanted to, they would just use the animals on government reservations and that would avoid exposure by farmers losing livestock..... Jury anyone?

top topics

join