It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video with fighter jets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If this has already been posted, sorry. Didn't find it in search so here it is. it is a video of Israeli fighters with what appears to be two ufo's in the atmosphere.

www.youtube.com...://www.digitaljournal&feature=player_embedded

Since that video is such a let down here is another that seems to be a bit more interesting. Since the previous seems to be a waste of time, this is my attempt to apologize for a crappy post.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-3-2009 by esteay812]

[edit on 15-3-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
They look like marks on the canopy of the plane that was doing the filming.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Nice observation, probably what this is. I wouldn't have thought that right away, but after the idea it is almost clear that is what they are.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Good find, but i have to agree with the poster before me who thought that it is just a scratch. I think it is a small scratch and a large scratch nothing more nothing less. It appears that the camera is going up and to the right the whole time, not going back so either the UFO went back down and then circled back up super-fast for a double take or it is just two scratches; then again i guess it could be two UFOs - but for now, I'll have to say, Scratch.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Amazing, nice video second on the list, it seems NASA image editors have been adding fake scenes to their photographs to perhaps cover up something in the background and they forgot to digitally insert an face in the subject spacesuit in the three photos, lol.

The fraud is pretty obvious, you can see an cap, and the inside of the cap... but no face!

This is hopeless, something is going on up there, and we have no power to shut down NASA or force disclosure
We will know the truth by a few years probably, anyway, but it will not benefit us by then, it will be too late.

top topics

join