It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What an amazing website!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Hi there, just a quick BIG thank-you to all the technologically advanced members out there who have made this site possible.!!!!
I am a new member and very new to this sort of thing so profiles and all that will come a lot later. For now I am going to submerge myself in all this info and find answers to infinate questions that have been haunting me for many years.
I am shocked that there are so many devoted truth exposes out there. I have just discovered PODCASTS, and was listening to OUT THERE and DISINFO broadcasts which led me here. If anyone out there knows of any similar podcasts, I would be very grateful as I listen to them now while commuting................. Thanks for reading and thanks again for all this juicy info!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Welcome to the show my friend!
I hope your stay here is enjoyable and enlightening.
Snoop around!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
haha! what up buddy, i remember that day. Now your addicted! Just word of advise, don't run with the first thing, second, third conspiracy you find on here. See them all and blur them all together, then you wil find the truth! I hope this set you free

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
take everything with a grain of salt as all is not truth!
Im sure you knew that though just reminding the others out there!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

thanks for that mason, I have had a bit of alook around and found out quite quickly that not EVERYTHING out there should or even could be treated as "gospel".

The good news is that I DO have all this info at my disposal and am free to sipher through at will.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

I Do feel a bit like i'm snooping.........I feel i'm tip-toeing through something I don't want to damage. I have that effect on all things technological..............!!!! The internet IS NOT my best friend and doesn't always work WITH me.

Anyhow, I WILL persevere........

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Welcome to the jungle.

Look forward to seeing you around the boards.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Great to have you with us! Look forward to seeing you around the forums, Anything you need feel free to ask away

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.belowtopsecret.com... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Avatar, Pic in profile help
OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

Need help with how to post? Getting youtube links to work? or just what the icons are in posting..check my posting help thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Thanks looking at your pic I am wondering if you are one of the many that tried to make the Jedi- Knight a recognized religion a few years ago through an internet petition? If so, did it work? If not, sorry for the confusion!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, bugsy!

I just want to take the opportunity to cheerlead the ATS Debate Forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where we do formal, structured debating on all kinds of alternative topics. We're not a 'mainstream' part of ATS; we really get into depth and detailed analysis in a 'one-on-one' format, rather than the broad open discussion of the main forums. But it's great stuff, and I think the 'Fighters' there exemplify the true spirit of ATS: respectful yet intense discussion, the search for objective truth, and the willingness to be flexible and approach subjects from any point of view. Check us out!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy ATS.

The search function in upper right hand corner is your friend. By searching topics of interest to you you'll almost always find a thread about here - it's your ladder down into the rabbit hole.

Be open minded but, don't let your brain fall out. Muhahaha!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Thanks for the invite...............I am sure I will find my way there in the near future.......For now I must reluctantly drag my a** off to work.
Thanks again

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bugsy007bond

Welcome to ATS Bugsy! Glad to see you so excited to be here, the ATS experience is an enlightning one, sometimes even overwhelming in it's truth. And I can guarntee you, you will always be the first to know everything when you come here!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Thanks for the advise whisper.............being fearful of my brain falling out asumes that there is some solid matter in there.............can't wait to get stuck in!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
welcome bro-
ypu will find that there is some very good information here, as well as very intelligent people, don't mind or get discouraged by the significant "lunatic fringe" that trolls the boards, if you can sort through the junk you will find smart people discussing smart topics, enjoy, and welcome.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am starting to see that.........This is the perfect breeding grounds for lunatics to plant seeds for other looneys to sew and harvest.

I can see how thought forming this place can be but I would like to think I have resisted most hogwash thrown my way.

I am looking for answers here, what I do with them is unclear to me now............At least I am on the right track.........!!!!!!!!?????????

top topics

join