It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tikal replica on Mars!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I just watched a history channel show about the "ancient astronaut" theories. One of the things they showed was how the pyramids of tikal are shaped like the Pleiades constellation.

They also went so far as to say, and show (however briefly) a photo of mars with this Tikal replica on it...

Yet they didn't show this very long, and I couldn't get a good look at it.

Does anyone have a copy of this photo? I haven't been able to find this called out anywhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Are you familier with this site?

www.thehiddenrecords.com

I think you will be interested in it

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

I checked them out... good stuff... but couldn't find that pic I'm looking for... did you find it on there?

Edit: I found it! It is on there on the Mars page...

[edit on 15-3-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Lunica

I checked them out... good stuff... but couldn't find that pic I'm looking for... did you find it on there?

Thanks for telling us you found it, so how about you post a direct link so we don't have to guesstimate at what you're talking about!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Good grief! This is what happens when people get bored with real science; they create something more interesting in its place. I've been saying for years that we need to change the way science is taught because too many of us have fallen out of touch with it. Despite NASA's best efforts with its education & outreach programs, it's clear that too many students are falling through the cracks.
Very sad. If only they had the funding to get out there and discover something truly Earth-shattering so we could put all these silly notions to bed for good!
It's not that people aren't interested-- they're starving for information. The problem is that the divide between pop culture and scientists has become so wide that they might as well be on different planets! If ever there was evidence to support the need to revamp science education, this is it!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShooterSix

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Lunica

Thanks for telling us you found it, so how about you post a direct link so we don't have to guesstimate at what you're talking about!

Not possible. The site is protected.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica

www.thehiddenrecords.com

what an amazing site!

mind expanding

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY

Originally posted by Lunica

www.thehiddenrecords.com

what an amazing site!

mind expanding

Absolutely! 5 minutes ago I had no idea of this guy and his site/book - 10 minutes later I have bought them off amazon ... god I love technology! Thank you for sharing this site and information - wow!

wZn

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
If you like this site. You have to look up the connection between avebury and cydonia. Very cool

David Flynn explains it very well in part 1,2 and 3 of these series:

Link to Youtube video PART 1

top topics

join