It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G-20 pledge sustained action on financial crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is a portion of the article. See link below

G-20 pledge sustained action on financial crisis;

news.yahoo.com...

"We're prepared to take "whatever action is necessary" to ensure growth is restored and we're committed to do that for however long it takes to do that,"

My opinion is it wont be past 2010. Any ideas of how they will bring this about? It would take a Catastrophic event to cause the world to unite or agree on an set of regulatory financial principles to conquer this and the current economy isnt bad enough yet. I'm also surprised how the G20 came out from behind the scenes. They are an every day word on the news lately. I wish they would get back in to hiding, conspiring behind closed doors.

I hope this link works.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Starred&Flaggged!

While it is a daily shock to look at the events unfolding around us, we will not be better off burying our heads in the sand.

Agreed it would be nice to live peacefully and not concerned about how this will all turn out...but that luxury is gone forever now.

The G7 has taken a back seat to the G20....and the G20 is a perfect platform for forming a one world governing body. Funny how the financial crisis is working to thrust all the nations together; fighting the world's recession. Indeed, they have plans for our future!