It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO interview with military officials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hey ATS! Ive been a huge fan of this site for awhile and its a pleasure for me to put up my first post. About a year ago i became interested in the UFO phenomenon when I overheard two of my uncles having an interesting conversation. One of my uncles had asked the other about UfOs. The uncle that was asked had been in the USAF for roughly 25 years and now serves as a consultant for a defense contractor by the name of SRA International. When asked about the subject of UFOs he said quite plainly that he could not answer any question about that subject without violating discretionary contracts that he had signed for the military. He then gave my uncle a very pointed look and told him that he would not deny the existense of UFOs. Since then I have done research. A lot of research. As a matter of fact some people have said that I have become obsessed with the subject. I had the opportunity to interview this uncle myself about three weeks ago. I told him that I was aware of the disclosure agreements that he had been required to sign and that if he felt uncomfortable with any questions that I asked, silence would be as good an answer as the word yes. I asked him if he had ever seen a ufo. His answer was: No I have not. I asked if he, during his service in the Air force had ever been made aware of any UFO phenomenon through direct interaction with the Air Force. His answer was silence. I will post the transcript of this inerview in a future post as I am getting close to the limit of characters I can use. The second interview was the one i really wanted to spotlight in this post. I was given the phone number of a Major who works as a meteoroligist at Beale Air Force Base in California. I called this gentleman and introduced myself. Keep in mind this individual was made aware that i would be calling him before i actually did by one of my cousins. He didnt know the questions would pertain to UFOs however.My cousin had told him that I had some questions for him about his work in meteorology. When he answered i told him my name and said i had a few questions for him. I asked him what he knew about UFOs. There was silence on the line for about seven or eight seconds. Then he said,and I quote "I don't feel comfortable discussing this subject and Im going to ask you one time not to call me again." He then hung up. If this isnt proof of the existence of UFOs, and that government has extensive knowledge that the phenomenon exists, i dont know what is. It is quite plain to me that if they did not exist there would be 100% transparencey on the issue. Why is it that disclosure contracts on the subject exist, if the phenomenon itself does not? I struggle to comprehend how this subject is not on the news 24/7? This opens the door to many other subjects. If the government lies about UFOs, what else are they willing to lie about? And let me get this ironed out for some people. ANY elected government official who lies to the American people while acting in an official manner can be tried and executed under American Law. This is treason. If government policy shows a precident of deceit, does that not mean that it is now unaccountable to the American public? I know the Categories are seperate on ATS but I believe that the secrecy and deception on the subject of UFOs within the government opens the door to questioning whether or not info on this subject is relevent to the claims of Alex Jones and others within the Resistance movement. Why is it that given this information, public figures heading this movement will not touch the subject with a ten foot pole? I believe it is further evidence and lends credit to the movement! I challenge everyone to do the research for themselves! Anyway, is there anyone else out there that believes ufos and the NWO are relevent to each other? If not will you please explain?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
How old are you, youngster?

reply to post by reluctor gubernatio

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I am Nineteen years old sir.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Where is this transcript? We've seen hundreds, if not thousands of posts like this. Elaborate story, promised to post the juicy stuff later, and guess what? It never comes.

Please prove me wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Learhoag

May I ask why my age is relevent?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

I am loading the transcripts to this computer right now. But lets set me aside for a minute. There is no way for me to sufficiantly verify myself to you as a credible expert or witness in this forum. I couldnt even verify the fact that the military personel that I talked to were credible without giving you their name and rank which I absolutely will not do online. Lets look at the numerous, credible witnesses that have already been verified. Bob Dean. USAF reports from pilots. These two sources alone should be enough evidence that SOMETHING is happening right? The fact that we are ridiculed for even asking questions about the subject is ridiculous! If this were any other facet of life people would be up in arms! Look at the reaction of the public when Clinton was caught lying about his relationship with Monica Lewinski. He got in trouble for lying about sleeping with an office worker. How does this even matter when there is evidence that the government is "in bed" with Life forms that are not human?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Star an flag for your first post and a good story. So far however, without the transcripts you write of, that is all it is. I know you cannot solidify you credibility sufficiently online, however you can appease me by posting the transcripts and I (not speaking for general consensus) will take you at your word until you prove otherwise. Thanks for the story.

Some believe that ufo's and the NWO are one in the same. Meaning some people believe that the NWO is controlled by an elite bloodline that has been in exsistence for a very, very, very long time. Also this bloodline is a combination of Reptilian Aliens and Humans.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think UFO s very much exist and the simple Drake equation is enough to draw that conclusion.

I was reading about Project Serpo the other day Project Serpo

where supposedly there was an exchange program between us and the aliens way back in the 80s and 70s. While most of it sounds outlandish, somwehere, a thought creeps into your mind, may be this all is true, we have been visited (for how long?)

Also remember Bob lazar and Michael Wolf. They have their stories and Bob Lazar even passed a lie detector test

I dont think the govt will ever come out with the truth, for the simple reason that mankind is not prepared for this kind of a disclosure.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by reluctor gubernatio

I totally understand that. There is more then enough verifiable proof that something is being covered up. To what extent? My guess is further then our wildest dreams could imagine.

My point though was, not about the ability to verify your data, sources, and so on but to have you post the transcript before people dismiss you as one of "them" people who give a tiny snippet about something that many people would be interested in, start a huge discussion over it, only to have the OP never come forward with what they said they would.

I am giving you the benefit of doubt though, which is why I am back here responding to this. I was hoping you had it up by now, but hopefully you can get it on sooner then later.

Hoping for a great read, and maybe even some tidbits of factual information if somehow we can verify it.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I was just curious 'cause of your exuberance.

I find it difficult, though, that anyone would use the subject of UFOs as an excuse not to talk because of "...without violating discretionary contracts that he had signed for the military." I find this to be a copout because the government nor civilian contractors have anything to do with UFOs. They may be working on sensitive projects but I don't buy that they're connected to UFOs. The same thing with the meterologist.

Look, we all know that UFOs are real. No one in their right mind would deny their existence. I do not accept that any humans have any connection to anything UFO-wise. Of course, it goes without saying that this is even more so with alleged aliens.

So these people that use excuses like your uncle are hiding something else and using UFOs is a good catchall excuse. Read a book about asking questions as if you were a prosecutor and learn how to get around barriers.

Originally posted by reluctor gubernatio
reply to post by Learhoag

May I ask why my age is relevent?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Whenever I see someone use Bob Dean as a reference my flags go up because I consider Mr Dean as just hot air. He has never proven anything he claims to know and to the uninitiated he may sound like a grand ol' soul who has had experiences some would die for. I don't see it.

And disabuse yourself, while you can, of believing that "...there is evidence that the government is "in bed" with Life forms that are not human?" No such thing, that's just claims made by people like Dean.

Originally posted by reluctor gubernatio
reply to post by deadline527

I am loading the transcripts to this computer right now. But lets set me aside for a minute. There is no way for me to sufficiantly verify myself to you as a credible expert or witness in this forum. I couldnt even verify the fact that the military personel that I talked to were credible without giving you their name and rank which I absolutely will not do online. Lets look at the numerous, credible witnesses that have already been verified. Bob Dean. USAF reports from pilots. These two sources alone should be enough evidence that SOMETHING is happening right? The fact that we are ridiculed for even asking questions about the subject is ridiculous! If this were any other facet of life people would be up in arms! Look at the reaction of the public when Clinton was caught lying about his relationship with Monica Lewinski. He got in trouble for lying about sleeping with an office worker. How does this even matter when there is evidence that the government is "in bed" with Life forms that are not human?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The Drake "equation" has nothing to do with UFOs, it's just a guess as to how many planets have life. You can make up your own equation, it's just numbers with nothing to support whatever equation you come up with.

My equation is that there are multi-million planets and not one of them has any intelligent life. Not even Earth!

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
I think UFO s very much exist and the simple Drake equation is enough to draw that conclusion.

I was reading about Project Serpo the other day Project Serpo

where supposedly there was an exchange program between us and the aliens way back in the 80s and 70s. While most of it sounds outlandish, somwehere, a thought creeps into your mind, may be this all is true, we have been visited (for how long?)

Also remember Bob lazar and Michael Wolf. They have their stories and Bob Lazar even passed a lie detector test

I dont think the govt will ever come out with the truth, for the simple reason that mankind is not prepared for this kind of a disclosure.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Where are the "uploading transcripts?"... starting to look shady.

new topics

top topics

join