It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Bomb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hahaha i couldnt even believe this was true, could you imagine this working? the sight on the battlefield would make anyone come home with very bad nightmares and such...

The Gay Bomb

the possibility was canvassed that a strong aphrodisiac could be dropped on enemy troops, ideally one which would also cause "homosexual behavior".

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Lmao!
Now THAT is what i call a biological weapon!!!
I wonder if the bomb would be covered in rainbows and unicorns?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That's kind of offensive, yet I think I would prefer our troops come back gay than dead really.

I have mixed feelings about this one...

Anybody else?

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Can you imagine all the soldiers coming home, and the wife asking

"So how was the war ?"

Soldier replies "Dont ask, Dont tell"

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Ahhh just let it out, you know that's pretty hilarious.

If i showed that to my gay friends they would crack up for certain!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It was meant for the enemy troops not our troops. Anyway....I remember reading an article about this awhile back. Still makes me giggle. Only in the USA!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Perhaps in some parallel dimension all soldiers are straight.

But not in ours.

Epic fail by the weapons designers.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

No, I agree it is pretty hillarious, I'm just kinda sad government would use "gay" as a weapon, it just seems wrong to me for some reason.

But yes, pretty damn funny.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

"We gay'd 'em real good sarge, didn't we??"

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

Hmmmm.... Could get interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

They are only trying to use gay as a weapon so that they immediatly start having sex... ( I hope I'm allowed to say that) and to not go and rape the villagers.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by unfndqlt

Again it's still quite offensive that would use "Gay" as a weapon in any form at all. I'm not saying I am outraged or anything, it's just sad that the government would have so much ignorance towards the matter, and actually think they could win a war by turning their enemies into fruits.

Cause to tell you the truth, I know a couple of gay guys who would put a few Navy Seals to shame.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That's bi-o-logical (lol) in modern warfare!

I wonder if the enemy would be programmed to say, 'is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

[edit on 14-3-2009 by Breifne]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The bomb hits and every soldier affected starts crocheting furiously while complaining about wearing THOSE boots with THAT camo print.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yep as a famous south park quote,

Back to the pile!

But yea what would happen to a guy who was already gay? would he be turned straight? what about bisexuals? i cant believe they even thought about this for a weapon haha!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

This is going to be one of those "military technology repurposed for civilian purposes" items...a bunch of likeminded fellas get together to unwind, one of the trendy ones sets off one a them new "gay bombs", and then the party REALLY gets started...icebreaker for shy boys, they can blame it on the gay bomb instead of being drunk...It almost writes itself : GAY BOMB: THE NEW PARTY DRUG?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's actually quite a good idea although I thought this was proposed back in the 70s?? Either way, any aphrodisiac with such potency would have already been sold off by a pharmaceutical by now as some form of wonder drug.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Will this mean an end to the use of bayonets for 'gayonets'?

hmmmm

I know folks, it's late and I had to to.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why a gay bomb? I have been in a fight with a gay guy before and they are not at all gentle.

Why not a Code Pink bomb or perhaps a Ageing Hippy Bomb?

Anyone that has taken the last piece of Toblerone will know that gay men can fight when their dander is up.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by s4dreamlnd93
[more

HAHA

Ok, as ridiculous and pointless as this thread is turning out to be, I hafta say, as a fellow gay man, you peole are all hillarious.

I will be the first to laugh at my kind for our indescretions and various quarks, but this has truly been amazing. Code Pink? End of a Toblerone? HAHA GENIUS.

This is why I love ATS.

~Keeper

top topics

<<   2 >>

join