It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 9th UFO formation in South Africa witnessed by Police *Video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Twenty three lights moved steadily in the night-sky of Witbank, South Africa on Friday March 6 2009 -- and scores of residents in nearby Middelburg also saw them. They called in the police, who filmed the odd formation of lights on their cellphones.

"We were on active duty and driving across the bridge at Aerorand in Middelburg. First we saw five orange lights, moving in formation going in the direction towards Witbank. Later only two were left. Then the clouds moved in front of them and we lost sight of them,' said Chris Gatzonis.

This was the first time the lights were spotted. And last weekend, the two police officers saw similar lights again -- this time they counted a pattern in formation of 23 lights, coming back from Witbank

link to source

Link to video

[edit on 14-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I would appreciate it if anyone could translate the video as there seems to be a bit of a trend with South africa and UFO's I wonder why. Let me know what you think about the video, looks interesting thats for sure

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Follow this link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I translated the videos there

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Fantastic job well done you, must have missed this post but then again, there is so much lately you can't read them all. Excellent job once again qonone

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

No problem at all. Only a pleasure to have helped out on this one

Cheers!

top topics

join