It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Hoax phenomena wearing off?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Okay, so I just started mozilla and on the front page there were two polls. The first was giving an A-F grade for Obama's economic policies. The second is to give him a grade on his overall presidency so far. Considering how in love with him people were during the election the face that when i check both polls considerable more people gave him an F for both, is shocking. Did people expect him to instantly change things? Or are a considerable amount of people actually realizing he is a fraud and liar? Here is the breakdown:

Economic policies(127,146 total votes):
A 13%, B 12%, C 10%, D 16%, F 49%

Overall presidency so far( 126,511 total votes):
A 18%, B 11%, C 11%, D 20%, F 40%

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You've manipulated the statistics to make it look like more people think he failed than succeeded.

I did some calculations and about 51% approve of his economic policies and about 60% approve of his policies as President.

He's been in office for more than a month and he is still retaining his high approval ratings. I don't see his approval ratings getting lower. I only see them getting higher when the economy rebounds and then them dropping down a bit...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
He is head towards becoming the most hated president in US History
First Obama appointed Monsanto puppet Vilsack to be Sec of Ag. Today He signed funding for NAIS (animal ID). He also stated

".....On food safety, Obama said he has ordered the Agriculture Department and the Health and Human Services Department to work more closely and develop better procedures, after a salmonella outbreak traced to peanut processors in Texas and Georgia. The nation needs "better warning signals" from food producers and an ability to track contamination more quickly, he said....."  © 2009, The Dallas Morning News.Distributed by McClatchy-Tribune Information Services. Reprinted Via Newscom.

The Food Safety scares were a setup so IPC through WTO could get a strangle hold on the food supply. Monsanto puppet Rosa DeLauro has a set of "Food Safety" bills ready to go that will wipe out the independent farmers and hand complete control of our food supply over to the likes of Monsanto, Cargill, ADM, Bunge and the rest of IPC.
Canada free press:American's to become serfs on the King's Estate
WTO and the Politics of food

If Congress passes these bills and Obama signs them, he will be the most hated president in US history once people realize what he has done to this country and to the world. OPEC's control of OIL will be nothing compared to IPC's control of the world food supply.

Interesting to note WTO managed to eliminate 25% of US manufacuring since 2000 and now farming is the target.

Even "US president Bill Clinton admits that the US ‘free trade’ policy[WTO] has forced millions of people in third world countries into poverty and starvation."Ag Mates

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
You've manipulated the statistics to make it look like more people think he failed than succeeded.

I did some calculations and about 51% approve of his economic policies and about 60% approve of his policies as President.

He's been in office for more than a month and he is still retaining his high approval ratings. I don't see his approval ratings getting lower. I only see them getting higher when the economy rebounds and then them dropping down a bit...

You are a fool if you think that he is in office to "fix" the economy. He is specifically in office to make the economy "fail" and it seems that you are too stupid to realize that. Wake up dude, and see the light. This guy is rapidly leading this country into financial ruin and economical failure and there are people like you that are too blind to even see this.
You mark my word, you will finally begin to see where he is leading this country, but by the time that it becomes that obvious, it will too late to do any thing about it. We need to do something "NOW", before they nationalize all the banks, and instill their new world order. You have to be a fool to think that this is not happening. He is a puppet that was appointed, not elected to his position and as long as he continues on the track that he is on he will stay in the position that he is in, and if he stops heading in the direction that he is heading in he will be removed and some one will be put in his place that will continue the same trend. (Just like John F. Kennedy) These people will not stop unless we as a people and population stop them. It is up to us and if you do not get ready for the destintion that they have us headed in, your are in for much grief. Get your head out of the sand and wake up to what is going on around us...sabre11004...

Those who give up their freedom for security will lose both their freedom and their security...Benjamin Franklin...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

I never said that he was going to fix the economy.

I just said that the OP manipulated the statistics.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Manipulation of "proof" is not appreciated.

Good catch, Frank.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Nightchild]

top topics

join