It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hercolubus Or Red Planet, the planet which is approaching the Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I found recently this web www.hercolubus.tv about “Hercolubus or Red Planet" where you can see a video and request a free copy.

I copy the text version of the video below:

UNIVERSAL MESSAGE ABOUT HERCOLUBUS OR RED PLANET

Hercolubus, a planet so called by the sages of antiquity, is approaching our Solar System and is the cause of great concern for those who know about such cosmic phenomena.

In our former encounter, Hercolubus put an end to the Atlantean civilisation. These facts are duly related through all the “Universal Floods” of different religions and cultures.

The consequence of the very close proximity of Hercolubus will be great upheaval in all corners of our planet.

The internal fire will bring about innumerable volcanoes and earthquakes.

When Hercolubus is very close, a complete revolution of the Earth’s axis will take place.

Throughout all the ages, great sages have thoroughly investigated the return of the “Red Planet” and have alerted us about this cosmic phenomenon.

The last great testimony was that of V.M. Rabolu, who left a universal message to humanity through his work “Hercolubus or Red Planet”.

In that work, V.M. Rabolu writes:

“When Hercolubus comes closer to the Earth and aligns with the Sun, deadly epidemics will begin to spread over the entire planet. Neither doctors nor official science will know what sort of illnesses they are or how to cure them. They will be powerless in the face of the epidemics.”

“The moment of tragedy and darkness will come: tremors, earthquakes and tidal waves. Human beings will become mentally unbalanced, because they will not be able to eat or sleep. In the face of danger, they will throw themselves over the precipice en masse, completely mad.”

“What I am affirming in this book is a prophecy that will be fulfilled very shortly, because I am certain about the end of the planet; I know it.”

“I am not frightening but warning, because I am distressed about this poor Humanity. These events will not be long in coming, and there is no time to waste with illusory things.”

In his message, V.M. Rabolu points out the elimination of the psychological defects and the conscious astral projection as the only existing formulas to escape the forthcoming cataclysm.

All those who work for their own spiritual regeneration will be taken to a safe place…

IT IS TIME TO KNOW OURSELVES;
IT IS TIME TO TRANSFORM OURSELVES.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Interesting indeed, but it sounds very much like the planet, Nibiru.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, friends, here are some new youtube videos about Hercolubus, the planet of the end of the world:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBPIDGIpuhw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYNA9ivrLpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BaCmEjgSqg

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Do you think Mr. Rabolu could be troubled to name a couple of these 'sages of antiquity' and where they wrote about said object? Certainly something as significant as this would have made their writings. And yet no one is mentioned and none can be found. Why is that do you suppose??

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I saw this book advertised and sent away for it. They sent me the first book and then to my surprise later sent me another copy. Neither copy cost me anything and they spent approximately 3 dollars for postage each time. They never contacted me in any way other than sending me the books. According to the book he received the information through astral projection and outlines some methods to do this yourself. He apparently wrote the book while he was sick in bed. I don't know if he survived the sickness or not but the last page of the book states that " The author of this book died January 8, 2000. " It also says " The reader is warned that there are not sequences or continuations, nor the author has authorized to add anything to his book." Quotes from Hercolubus or Red Planet Joaquin Enrique Amortegui Valbuena , copyright 2004 Fundacion V.M. Rabolu. There were things in the book that I didn't agree with myself but that is left up to me. If you are interested; send for the book yourself. It doesn't cost anything and there are no strings attached as far as I know. Its interesting to receive something completely free from someone you don't even know and be left to find out the rest if you are interested.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Do you think Mr. Rabolu could be troubled to name a couple of these 'sages of antiquity' and where they wrote about said object? Certainly something as significant as this would have made their writings. And yet no one is mentioned and none can be found. Why is that do you suppose??

Because we haven't been able to preserve those writings to this very day?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
The writings are out there. Not many though! Understandable I suppose since this thing last came by to bury Atlantis 13,000 odd years ago.

The KOLBRIN BIBLE would be a good place to start. It contains a good description of the devastation caused by its passage.

new topics

top topics

join