It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, God Is Angry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Matthew 16:2-3 He answered them: "When evening comes you say, 'It will be good weather because the sky is red.' And in the morning, 'Today will be stormy because the sky is red and threatening.' You know how to read the appearance of the sky, but you can't read the signs of the times.

In the past there have been many judgments made by Father against mankind. They have included Adam and Eve, Cain, The Great Flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, Pompeii, and many more. In our weekly newsletter, we have done our very best at bringing you news stories of all the signs we are currently witnessing in the world around us. Unfortunately, while many know how to read the appearance of the sky, they cannot read the signs of the times.

Numbers 14:11 [ God's Judgment of Israel's Rebellion ] The LORD said to Moses, "How long will these people despise Me? How long will they not trust in Me despite all the signs I have performed among them?

Have you taken the time to read them and truly ponder the meaning behind them all? Have you noted all the major changes that are occurring here on earth, which include what scientists have coined as “Global Warming”? Or the increase in Natural Disasters, Plagues, Famine, Fires, Droughts, Heat Waves, Extreme Cold, Melting Ice Caps, Volcano Eruptions, Tsunami, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Floods etc.?

If you have, then you may be wondering to yourself, “Is God Angry?”

The answer to your question is “Yes, God is Angry.”

However! God is also Love.

So how can God be angry and love at the same time?

Because She has warned us and She has been long suffering in that the wrath has been a long time coming. Many, unless they live in the specific areas that are experiencing the horrific natural disasters, simply don’t understand or comprehend the magnitude of these disasters. Some, like the Fallen Angels of Adam and Eve’s time, believe that Father’s wrath will never come, or that it will come all in one day. Others are so wrapped up in their lives and the ways of this evil world that they completely miss the many signs exhibited both through nature and society that make it so plain to see. Others lean on their own understanding in attempting to decipher prophecy and are consequently blinded to the truth that is all around them.

Our Ministry for nearly four years now, has known the truth and has been well aware of the signs that have been given to mankind. As part of our stewardship's we have delivered the Kingdom Message of Salvation, which not only explains what is required for Salvation but also delivers a warning to those who refuse to accept the truth.

Luke 21:11 There will be violent earthquakes, and famines and plagues in various places, and there will be terrifying sights and great signs from heaven.

Luke 21:25 [ The Coming of the Son of Man ] "Then there will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars; and there will be anguish on the earth among nations bewildered by the roaring sea and waves.

Does it not seem coincidental to you that these things have been prophesied are the exact same signs we are witness to today? That the US Dollar is nearly valueless? That oil prices surge? That layoffs and unemployment are at unprecedented highs? That food, electricity and water are becoming more and more scarce? That Natural Disasters continue to impact not only many lives, but also the economies of many countries – each affecting other countries around the world? That prayer and all signs of Christianity are being forced from public view? That the unnatural marriage between gay men and women socially acceptable. That many have come to the forefront proclaiming to be Messiahs? That Organized Religion around the world is receiving much scrutiny and bad press?

Currently, God's holy angels are pouring out the bowls of wrath on an evil world of people. Keep count of how many more are perishing by God's hand, and those dying from Satan's hand in causing violence throughout this planet, just as he did before the global flood. As time moves on the numbers God executes will be evident by those that are soon to perish by the emptying of more wrath from the bowls. The destruction IS coming from Father. It is a final warning during the tribulation period before the door closes and the cup of wrath is administered.

If you believe that it is only nature, only "global warming" that is bringing devastation, then you need also to understand who nature is a part of - God - and who uses it to bring forth Her will - Her holy angels. The bowls of wrath represent nature at its deadliest. The cup of wrath represents execution by holy angelic warriors.

How do you know that what we reveal comes from God? Moses is our example:

Numbers 16:28-30 "Then Moses said, "This is how you will know that the LORD sent me to do all these things and that it was not of my own will: If these men die [naturally] as all people would, and suffer the fate of all, then the LORD has not sent me. But if the LORD brings about something unprecedented, and the ground opens its mouth and swallows them along with all that belongs to them so that they go down alive into Sheol, then you will know that these men have despised the LORD."

Yes, God is Angry, but God is also Love. She is the giver of all life and the One that decides who shall live and who shall not. She has blessed us with free will and is still giving mankind every opportunity to repent with a humble heart and accept Her son as Lord and Savior BEFORE Her wrath arrives. We have been warned it would come and we have been warned what will happen if we fail to heed Her warning. It is not Her wish that Her children should perish but a balancing of the scales must take place. Her name must be vindicated before all of creation. Heed Her warning. Turn to Her with a humble heart and acceptance of Christ Jesus as your savior. It is the only way to escape God's wrath.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Your god has serious anger management issues. It's true. This god really needs Valium and some classes.

Listen when a man beats his wife, it doesn't make up for it when the guy apologizes the next day and says "I'm sorry honey, I promise I won't do it again, I love you".

From the description of the bible it can be said that god is Ike as humanity is Tina Turner.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Whatuknow, that same God is the one who gave your arrogant ass your little love in the first place.

God is a father and chastises us when we need it. What you want God to say everythings ok and let people walk all over him?

If his creatures behave wrongly does that mean he should bless us?

No

When I was bad my dad took my allowance and punished me.

the wrath of God is very just.

god is Ike as humanity is Tina Turner.

No. good Lord. You peoples understand is like that of infants. God is a father and the world is rebellious whereas Tina was innocent.

God doesn't chastise the just for no reason like Ike beat her for no reason.

peace.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
From the description of the bible it can be said that god is Ike as humanity is Tina Turner.

Classic.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Really man, you should not justify your abusive fathers actions with that of an angry and smiteful god. It just doesn't equate.

Why give your creation free will then turn about and destroy them? It just doesnt make any sense for a deity to do.

Also a swat on the butt is a lot different than say, I dont know, destroying every living thing on the planet save for a boat load of people and animals.

I mean talk about overkill. Couldn't god show up once and a while and say, "hey uh, could you not do that buddy? It's really not in your best interest to be so (insert sin here) Let me tell you why..."

After all god has what, infinate time on his hands? It's not like he has all that much to do. He worked for 6 days once. After that? Nada.

But no, the christian god says "hey! don't do that, BAM! (death, destruction, fire, brimstone people screaming, running around, violence earthquakes, floods, disaster, turning a dudes wife into a pillar of salt for taking a peak.) Remember I love you! But if you piss me off im gonna waste your sorry little mortal behind!"

God: Pimp slaping his human hoes for 6000 years.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Your god has serious anger management issues. It's true. This god really needs Valium and some classes.

Listen when a man beats his wife, it doesn't make up for it when the guy apologizes the next day and says "I'm sorry honey, I promise I won't do it again, I love you".

Just beautiful man, that sums it up very nicely.

No real god would create a creature who is capable of such abuse.

no real god would feel the need to send some one to hell and then tell them they love them.

No real god is spiteful

No real god is angry

No real god has a need for revenge

No real god is mentioned in the bible or any religions version of the bible.

When god says they love you they mean it. They do not try to make your life miserable if you do not do exactly as they say.

How could one really believe that?

If god wanted us to do exactly as the bible says we would have been "created" with out free will. We would be litteral puppets.

The bible was written by MEN, Humans, who thought that things such as lighting and fire were god punishing them when in reality it was just a natural phenomena.

We have free will for a reason. Assuming there is a god we were given free will because god wanted us to have the ability to act feely and of our own accord.

I believe we are here to experience life. We are here to experience EVERYTHING and that includes what man has decided is a sin.

The real god is NOT an angry little child who feels the need to punish and bully and get revenge. The real god knows that in the end everything will work out one way or another in his/her/it's favor.

The real god knows that it is ok for us to have free will otherwise the real god would not have given us the ability to do think and act on our own.

The real god is love. Not hate , fear , anger, revenge bullying, hurting punishing.

That is what we have foxnews for!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by JesusisTruth

I mean talk about overkill. Couldn't god show up once and a while and say, "hey uh, could you not do that buddy? It's really not in your best interest to be so (insert sin here) Let me tell you why..."

That is very interesting that you would state this whatukno. Why is it that people think that God has to show up, or that God is not here right now working through and in us, or that God left in the first place? Bliss is ignorance! Isn't that the saying? God is us. God is all around us. God is ever present right now. Take a good look around you. What is that voice of reason within you?

If I were going to do something that I would consider to be wrong (such as steal, cheat, murder, lie, etc...) a voice comes on in my head and tells me not to do those things because they are WRONG; and then again, there is another voice that tries to balance all of that by denying what is wrong and doing that which is the exact opposite; trying to convince me to do what is wrong.

People, and scientists, have tried to map the brain and say that this is our consciouss mind, our ego or alter ego, or our subconsciouss mind. But, is this really true? Or, is God doing exactly what you are claiming God is not doing? Has God been communicating with us all along? And, do we not make the choices that we do after hearing our inner voice of reason(God vs. the Devil)?

Let me answer that for you. Like a loving parent, God works through us all right from the get-go. We choose, via free will, to listen to God or tune God out. Upon making that choice, we either choose to accept God, or listen to and accept the voice of the devil. By denying God, we give in freely to the devil and do what is wrong or bad or evil. When we choose to listen to God's voice, then we develop a sound mind and we can see the work of evil around us. The evil one always continually tries to tempt us. This is evident all around us at the present time.

Try to give up a bad habit. The good voice in you will tell you why to give up the bad habit, and the benefits of doing so. The evil voice will try to counter that which is good and tell you that you can't do it, and tell you why you are unable to do so. If you tune out the bad voice, and listen to the good voice, then the evil begins its works through people around you, or uses other channels (tv, radio, signs, etc...) along with very well orchestrated thoughts to try and persuade you to continue on in doing what you already have been told is wrong. The evidence is within you and around you already; it literally abides all around you. Ultimately, it is yourself that makes the decision to continue doing or not doing that which you should or shouldn't.

Anyhow, I have much experience in this. I know it's true, and it is wise for me to help you because otherwise you will be a lost cause. The world is in a bad place, and God has always tried to make it better. Afterall, God really is Love. 1/3 of God's Holy Angels rebelled, and they continue to try and take us with them into their deceitful ways. That is the whole truth. These angels that rebelled are more powerful than we are, as humans. They will be destroyed as biblical text foretells. You have a choice! Whether you look for the answers in the bible, or ask for God's guidance, that is up to you. God will help you, God has been trying to already help you, and all the rest of us. God will redeem us in the future as fortold. You are loved dearly by God, just Love God back; that's all God asks of us.

Peace!

I'm poetic, as some already know. Here's a poem to end what I have said. Take Care.

Everytime!

Everytime my eyes open, I am reborn into the World

A chance for change, a change of desire, a desire for change

Everytime I open the door, a whole new World awaits me

New discoveries, different miracles, a change of theories

Everytime I speak, my life changes, A refreshed knowledge

Different wisdom, new words, a changed meaning

Evertime I help, ones' life recovers, anothers' discovers

A chance to heal, a change in others

Everytime I sleep, my thoughts gather

A chance for hope, a change in wishes, a desire for my

Wishes to have a chance to give hope,

And to change this World for the better

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by onehappyangel

Excellent description of how God does and always will work within us until the end.

Some people are so caught up in denial they don't see these evident truths.

Well said!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by B.A.C.

Thanks boss

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth

Whatuknow, that same God is the one who gave your arrogant ass your little love in the first place.

God is a father and chastises us when we need it. What you want God to say everythings ok and let people walk all over him?

If his creatures behave wrongly does that mean he should bless us?

No

When I was bad my dad took my allowance and punished me.

the wrath of God is very just.

god is Ike as humanity is Tina Turner.

No. good Lord. You peoples understand is like that of infants. God is a father and the world is rebellious whereas Tina was innocent.

God doesn't chastise the just for no reason like Ike beat her for no reason.

peace.

JesusisTruth, you call whatuknow arrogant but to me someone claiming to know the mind of God is the height of arrogance.

And comparing God to a human like your father isn't arrogant; it's stupid.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Who is anyone to describe God with mere human words as He, She, It, Angry or Loving? I am dismayed on the pettiness of this topic (no offense) or anything boxed into organized religion.

Anyway, I'll play along and will agree with the OP that God is angry. People (and animals) do get hurt and die. I don't like that. However, God is also loving, if only people take the time to see the beauty of creation.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
JesusisTruth, you call whatuknow arrogant but to me someone claiming to know the mind of God is the height of arrogance.

And comparing God to a human like your father isn't arrogant; it's stupid.

(whaaaa)

Waaaa I never said that I know the mind of God, that was you putting words in my mouth. I don't know the mind of God, yet I have some understanding, there is a difference between understanding which s grace and knowing Gods mind.

Comparing God to our father is just an example since for a fact God says hes our heavenly father.

Really man, you should not justify your abusive fathers actions with that of an angry and smiteful god. It just doesn't equate.

Why give your creation free will then turn about and destroy them? It just doesnt make any sense for a deity to do.

Also a swat on the butt is a lot different than say, I dont know, destroying every living thing on the planet save for a boat load of people and animals.

After all god has what, infinate time on his hands? It's not like he has all that much to do. He worked for 6 days once. After that? Nada.

But no, the christian god says "hey! don't do that, BAM! (death, destruction, fire, brimstone people screaming, running around, violence earthquakes, floods, disaster, turning a dudes wife into a pillar of salt for taking a peak.) Remember I love you! But if you piss me off im gonna waste your sorry little mortal behind!"

God: Pimp slaping his human hoes for 6000 years.

(whatuknow)

Yea did you go to ghetto school? what thee hell kind of post was that. See i can detect your unsincere asmusing way of mocking God in that response. It wasn't funny at all btw.

readers take a note. This is why god LOVES childlike sincere people who listen and try and understand.

so immaturaty aside. God gave us free will because he is just, and he doesn't turn around and just throw us in hell. He reads hearts, so those little OT stories you hear about go way deeper then a coupe of sentences.

It's like you guys try on purpose to not understand him.

And he does show up and say don't sin. It's in the bible he left behind duh. Listen people aren't innocent enough to see God, and how the hell are people gonna see him who don't have faith?

God lets them to their unbelief, he isn't appearing to them, furthermore the ones who do actually have faith don't need him to appear everywhere.

but the girl in my sig actually was innocent enough to see God and holy enough, almost daily.

Now one thing about free will. God loves man so much that he had to give them free will of choice, so the people chose to destroy themselves.

It's all choice. You cannot even fathom the warfare that goes on inside every human being, life is spent chosing where you will spend eternity.

so again this forum once again makes me:bnghd:

Because there is no understanding, just arrogant people using words like dude and pimp slap and ofcourse it lets the reader know how unsincere you really are. You don't want explaination, you want to mock as usual.

bye.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
one happy angel

My man or sister, dammit you have some understanding. awesome post!

that's what I'm talking about.

" that's what fox news is for. "

LOL, msnbc isn't bias though right?

peace.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I take that back, whatuknow was sincere up until his last paragraph.

sorry about that. then he went on the bam, wap, dude, pimp slap immature stuff.

the rest of his post was sincere. sorry whatuknow.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Or the increase in Natural Disasters, Plagues, Famine, Fires, Droughts, Heat Waves, Extreme Cold, Melting Ice Caps, Volcano Eruptions, Tsunami, Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Floods etc.?

This has been happening since the dawn of time and God hasn't returned yet to destroy us. See I look at comments like these in the following manner;

You state that there is increasing disasters...but it is all biorhythmic in a way. This pattern has occurred before, many times. Life was groovy...and then BAM you have the Little Ice Age. Then things are groovy and BAM you have the plague. Things get groovy again and BAM you have famine. Now things got groovy and BAM you have the tsunami in Indonesia. This sort of pattern comes again and again and again.

And oh yes...I used the word BAM several times. That doesn't make this response insincere or pathetic or immature. The reasoning behind it and my feelings behind it make it what it is. I've spent two decades trying to find me and what is real to me and no it isn't God. That doesn't make JIT wrong and me right and it doesn't mean the opposite either. We all find our own truth.

Now...you talk about right and wrong and that little voice that keeps me from murdering and stealing. That is called morality and morality doesn't need to have a religious foundation to exist. For some time now I've known about other religions and paganism always connected with me because of the truth I see in it.

Do no harm and live well. What is the crime there? Is it because I believe in Isis and I don't use the word Jesus and God? Well I do use God alot but not to explain or describe the Christian God. Why does it matter so much to both sides that they are right?

Christians...for the love of all that is holy...if you've seen God...great. I am so very happy for you. Spread your message. I am dead serious...go and tell the world. BUT...if one doesn't want to hear it, drop the topic, say 'go in peace' and move the heck on.

Atheists...your truth is different. I am just as happy for you as well but do we all have to crash every single topic that comes up about God? Does it harm you to listen to a few words about him and then politely say "no thank you."

We're all right and we are all wrong but the thing that usually has me siding a bit with Atheists (on principle alone because I realize the hypocritical nature of saying I believe Atheism and in Isis as well) is that they have this set idea that they can be moral and good and loving but do NOT need some cosmic voice to tell them to do so.

I watched a movie call Cool Runnings. A sweet little comedy about the true lives of the Jamaican Bobsled team. I know it sounds like it has little bearing but the coach in one scene is explaining to his head bobsledder why he cheated and hid weights in his sled. He says..

"I wanted that gold medal. A gold medal is a great thing but if you can't be enough without it, you'll never be enough with it."

See the thing is, I listen to all these topics over and over and I hear Christians revel that God has taught them well and that God watches every move they make and how he has made them moral and loving beings. Now that is a fabulous thing, it truly is but JIT wants to compare the Heavenly Father to his own father and I commend him for that with one exception; do you live in your dad's house forever and never venture out and explore?

It's almost as if some Christians live under this veil of God and say as long as he is with me, I will be good. Are you honestly telling me that without God in your heart you cannot be good? What about the Buddhists and Muslims and Pagans who don't have God in their heart and do good every day of their life? They do things well beyond what most can comprehend. Would I give up all possessions to live poor but help out sick children all day? No I honestly wouldn't and at this juncture in my life I am incapable of doing so, but the Goddess understands this and says to me, "Live as best you can and do no harm..and when you are capable in mind, body, heart and soul, go help another."

So in turn, I look for any moment where I feel it and I help.

And you're right...we cannot understand the mind of God and I cannot understand the mind of Isis because last I checked I am a silly lump of meat on a planet far away from her reach. So you listen to his or her word and do the best you can with however much time you have.

And before I depart this thread...JIT..I have to ask...

WUK had what you called an insincere response by his choice of words and mannerisms. You judged him for it...but let me point something out..

No. good Lord. You peoples understand is like that of infants.

Is this truly the response you intended but it is just as insulting and childish as you claimed WUK's was.

Cast not my friend...for we ALL live in a glass house when we drop our guard and decide to stoop to the level the opponent has committed.

-Kyo

top topics

join