It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Monroe County WI!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I saw this on UFO blogger but he had it wrong it was not NY it was WI were this sighting happened. It just so happens that both my first UFO sightings were in that very same county and area.
I think it has to do with the military base that is nearby. Not that I think these objects were from the base but perhaps the area was frequented by UFOs because the base is there.

Now granted there is a possibility this one has a mundane explanation, but there is no way they could have tried to explain away what I saw as a weather balloon. I am going to see about getting an interview with the family for ats media.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
WTF with the white grains over the object in question?

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't know what the deal was with the distortion but they video that followed the news report was clear as well night.. because it wasnt day.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
That one looks like a flying saucer. Go figure right?
Where it comes from is anyone's guess. Anyone in here ever seen a weather balloon before? They aren't round they are more elongated and somewhat deflated. I've seen some in the sky as well as up close. That is no weather balloon.

Here is a Picture of a Weather Balloon.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by DaMod]

[edit on 12-3-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

hi NephraTari

just letting you know this has been posted already

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i asked for my thread to be closed because the original poster should get the credit for it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

not only that, but do weather balloons have alternating green and red lights?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I don't post threads for credit I have no use for ATS points.. I don't care about stars or flags. My purpose is research. I scanned the front page thinking if it was a recent sighting the topic would be hot and still active.. I guess I was wrong as the other thread got not much response. maybe it was time of day it was started? I dont know.
My apologies. I was excited about this because this is the same are my first two sightings happened in. although they were different

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
They dismiss everything as Venus, Weather Balloons, or Swamp gas..... Expert my @%$

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

no apologies needed , i was excited about the story as well

i just felt that the original poster should get the recognition for bringing a good story to us so my reply had nothing to do with the ats points.

interesting that your sightings are similar to this story. i can somewhat relate

join