It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WELCOME BACK... Mr Wupy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Yesterday I started playing World of Warcraft simply to keep me busy, looks like I can uninstall that puppy now.

Noooo!
You must stay addicted to WoW like the rest of us!

Anyway, it's good to see you back for good.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

you played WOW? come on :shk:
thats like the worst thing ever

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Some of you "old timers" may remember that "MrWupy" was a staff member a couple years ago... For reasons that were his own he decided to take a break from Moderating (a bloody long break it turned out) and enjoyed the site as a member.

Anyone who has read MrWupy's posts knows he is a CLASS ACT, a very sincere and decent man who is always ready to help.

It is with GREAT PLEASURE that I welcome MrWUpy back to the staff as our latest addition to the Moderator Corps.

Please join me in welcoming back one of our finest!

Springer...

Welcome back MrWUpy

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Do you pronounce it 'wuppy', rhymes with puppy, or is it woopy, like Whoopi Goldberg?

Anyway, welcome back! A great re-addition to the mod staff.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Welcome back homes.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I see you have wasted little time.

Congrats!

[edit on 14-3-2009 by loam]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Welcome Back Mr Wupy.
It's good to see an old face.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Welcome back MrWupy! .. Take it easy with them moderating tools!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Oh verygood. I am so glad to see you back in the mod seat!

Go get em buddy!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Welcome back mrwupy. I always love your calm serene input.

Love and light to you brother,
LGM

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
on serving the self.

it is an illogical approach for the following reasons,

you serve not yourself but a doctrine,the doctrine rules you,it binds you.
that docterine takes precidence over everything including the self and others.

what benifits yu gain are dictated by the doctorine of service to self and not by what actually benifits the self.

the whole suffers under service to self,everyone is dependant on the whole for their needs,therfore damaging the whole damages your needs if the whole is built to serve your needs, and in the case of self service controling the whole,the whole isnt big enough to serve everyone,thus only the few will gain any benifit at everyone elses expense.

so in other words if the whole is service to self,then by logic it can only be one whom is served and everyone else serves it,service to one at everones expense.

if service to self controls the whole,the whole suffers and is unable to serve the one as much as a service to others whole.

in the end its all about the beings needs,what they call appropriate service.
those without needs invent them and so service to self was invented as a surrogate for beings with no needs.
thus service to self doesnt serve real needs only needs created by a docterine for those who need nothing and do not understand others needs,thus they ignore them.

to understand service and need you must have had real needs,it is the lack of needs of advanced beings which results in service to self,those who dont understand the meaning of need.
so in order to make a logical decision on need and service one must have experienced need,those advanced beings havnt thus are unable to make a logical decision about what is or isnt appropriate need

the greatest need of all then is to get those advanced beings to understand need by experiencing true need,but they wont for they are to busy following adocterine they dont understand.

so we are left with creating need for them,how is this done?,you make them serve others,those who understnd need.

this is the will of the sixth,the way to tread the distance is to make the ss's serve those whom understand need,and so the ss's will have real need by proxy and in time they will understand the meaning of what they preach.

its funny how dna is the same shape as a density chain,and the seventh is silent and the first,co incidence?,who do they serve?,those whose real needs are abolished.
the most logical,greatest and real service is serving those whose real needs are taken away by getting those who remove them to serve them.

clunck.

ohhh im so warm.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Welcome back, mrw.

Long time no see. even at ID.

Good to see ya again!

new topics

top topics