It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you survive economic crisis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Can you survive economic crisis?

wnd.com

Bill Heid of Survival Seeds, a company that sells "banks" of high-yielding vegetable seeds sealed for long-term storage and awaiting a family's need to grow its own food, says business is skyrocketing.

"It's been dramatic, nothing short of dramatic," Heid told WND. "The survivalist mentality used to be considered a fringe element, but now that economic times are such as they are, many more average, regular folks are adopting the same set of preparations."

Heid told WND what's most notable is that his boom in sales isn't coming from just the usual survivalists stocking up for a Y2K-like event.

"Ninety percent of our increase in business is new business," Heid said, "people who have never thought about surviving in case of emergency before."

The Christian Science Monitor reports that Lehman's, an Ohio retailer of home self-sufficiency equipment, has recorded huge sales increases from across the preparedness spectrum, from curious buyers to the stereotypical die-hards, according to Glenda Ervin, the company's vice president of marketing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I know that we have here a lot of ATSers beliving that there is nothing to be afraid of. that all the threats are just a chaox.

maybe so. I even add, I hope they are right.

but on the other hand - I never had before the feeling I have now - that collapse is coming very soon. I also never saw so many various possibilities for some kind of big event to happen. I will name only the yellowstone activity, the clime changes and causing the more deadly storms around the world, the weakening of the magnetic shield, the economical crises, sun anomalies, the terrorist threats, the geopolitical fear of the WWIII to start in some middle east countries (Iran, India, Israel, ...), bakrupcies of the countries, riots starting worldwide (let's name Greece for example), a lot of crazy and tragic acts like the one in Stuttgart or Alabama today, and so and so and so.

I think it is really time to get prepare. and I see there is a lot of people doing the same. are you in or you are still living the dream?

I just do not see it to get better without some real stuff. is it done by Bilderbergs on purpose is another issue. but to survive you also have to prepare yourself NOW!!

wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join